SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Sorry didn't hear you Luke - think I remember a beep though somewhere today - how dirty is my car? Bit embarrased to have it spotted - haven't had time to wash her since we went camping at Waikerie over Easter - ewww the red dirt is everywhere!

Spotted one hell of a tough looking R34 GTR today... it went through the Arndale bus interchange this arvo - black R34 GTR, dark rims and has a SAU sticker... looked like an absolute beast! :yes:

Not a worry buddy :yes:

Yes that S15 was a tough one, the missus is still spewing she couldn't have taken that off your hands! Do you know what became of it?

nah I don't - I saw it a few months back in Ingle Farm with standard plates on it. Someone on ns.com said it had been crashed, but not sure if that is true or not. I don't see it in my travels though :yes:

spotted silver r33 black wheels very clean car number plate "pauly" anyone from here

yeah lol was me buddy.

you in your car? I usually spot the skylines that spot me... wait. you in a white kitted 33?

yeah lol was me buddy.

you in your car? I usually spot the skylines that spot me... wait. you in a white kitted 33?

nah man in me works little combo van u will see my car on the cruise on friday cant miss it stands out ;)

seen a nice nice clean 34 GT t on grenfell this arvo, had gtr badging on it

then shortly after seen a beautiful R34 GTR in the standard metallic blue, stock zorst, asian driver turning off grenfell onto east tce, then payneham rd. fkn awesome. think it had CC plates. they look just bloody terrific in their standard form. I WANT 1!!!!!!%$#$@*&!

Edited by Luciano_GTST

saw that purple 34 again this morning going up north east rd towards city, looks nice.

Saw 2 33 gtr's in a matter of a couple of hundred metres tonight in flicks car. Was going down wright rd, both were midnight purple, first one had gold rims, second one i thinks was andz? got a wave.

was driving next to a grey 32 gtst this morning for a bit of st road, and all of good woodroad, i was in the fkn dirty black 32 with black rims that have fresh gutter rash from my rad parking skills yesterday. :(