SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Saw a white R34 GTR yestdy on Glen Osmond Road I think, looked to be stock. Had little foggies in the vents in the front bar, about the only thing distinguishable from a stocker :(

Also saw a black Stag a few days ago on Glen Ossie tryin to turn right against a wall of rush hour traffic. Had some big twin cannon thing going on and an Everlast Mufflers sticker on the rear bar.

That black Stag is Ruby RS4!

Spotted and Chatted to a guy in a bayside blue R34 GTR last night. Nice guy, and was rather impressed with my legnum, left me feeling chuffed that a guy in a $45k+ GTR can respect and admire a $15k family wagon! :P

think i might of happened to spot "pork hunt drifting" on main south this morning??? i noticed your profile says your from porties south (seaford area).... nice clean silver stag, i went past in a mad rush in the gtr to get to my chiro appointment

yeah i seen ya, was that you on marion rd the otherday bout 4.30.

do you live round seaford too?

haha yeh i was half a hour late for my chiro appointment so was cutting lanes the whole way to morphet vale :P

yeh i live basically on seaford road there, the car is only a recent addition hence why u havent seen it around much. hmmm nah dont think that was me on marion road? the stag looks lovely and clean

spotted Kahli on south rd tonight :) sounds good gurl

Haha Steve that was heaps funny aye me and u were talking people beaeing behind us because we wernt moving. blocking the traffic!! We are peek hour!!! haha. Your turbo sounds wiked by the way!! and your backfire into my ear OUCH, my poor ear lol :P

Edited by Lil Miss 33

I was wondering if the driver was on here. Hope you wern't waiting too long for a gap, I saw ya sitting there and I was thinking good luck man :woot:

Its GO Rd ... need I say more? :( I use GO Rd a bit, but you never get used to the traffic. Its horrible. :D

I wasn't waiting too long in the end.

Craig or Theo by any chance? Is it Theos car or Georges, i can never remember

If it was south of the city it's Craig

If it was north of the city it's George not Theo lol

Midnight blue 32 4 door pulling into Bunnings Woodville aroud 3.30p - very nice, cleanest one I think I've seen. And a maroon liberty wagon plates XRK-899 driving like a complete and utter tool around the Marion area. Cut me off twice, cut across lanes, tried to merge into my lane and probably broke another 4 major road rules..... tosser. :blink:

Spotted a Series1 Black 33 today on Anzac Hw then onto another road, not sure what its called, so the guy decided to turn right but as i drove past him he reved his engine at me...

My spots for today:

A black 32 gts't in the Christies Beach KFC drive thru tonight then drive out the back. I was sitting in KFC watching ya drive out. Was about 8ish tonight.

Also a stock silver stag in the car park behind spotlight just down from the KFC on comercial road. Then possibly again parked in colonnades near woolworths?

And lastly a midnight blue 32 GTR in the seaford carpark. Exactly like mine but with diff rims :blink: Nice car if your on here.

black or dark blue 32 in the BP at modbury this arvo (on walkleys road).

Blue 34 four door at kmart anzac this arvo

34 with plates sky34 or perhaps it was 34sky lol at kfc modbury early tonite

My spots for today:

A black 32 gts't in the Christies Beach KFC drive thru tonight then drive out the back. I was sitting in KFC watching ya drive out. Was about 8ish tonight.

Also a stock silver stag in the car park behind spotlight just down from the KFC on comercial road. Then possibly again parked in colonnades near woolworths?

And lastly a midnight blue 32 GTR in the seaford carpark. Exactly like mine but with diff rims :thumbsup: Nice car if your on here.

what seaford carpark?

Spotted a midnight purple 33 GTS-t at the Seaford car wash last night - I nearly crashed my GTR into some random commodore as I was pulling out thanks to wet brakes after a car wash :\ I noticed the car's for sale?

Spotted a Silver 'stag going down beach road near the shell service station/christies beach high school about 7:20am this morning... gave him 'the nod' and got 'the nod' back. Bog stock but looked in mint condition

Spotted a very nice looking silver Stag with a trade plate last night, it was driving in front of and behind Kellie and me as we left Tilbrooks at about 10pm ish all the way to south road Mile End