SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted last night a gunmetal grey R32 GTR going south down south road and up the expressway. Had CC plates and only had the inside 2 rear lights on/plugged in. Looked tuff!

Edit: Also a black 32 GTR turning from goldsmith drive onto honeypot road in Noarlunga Downs saturday arvo around 1ish. Looked stock, but was nice! Love me 32 GTR's :wave:

Yeah there's a few gun metal grey GTR's going around down South. Just recently, a guy in Seaford just picked up a mint Black 32 GTR from Synergy Motorsports. Looks fantastic.

I can't believe no one's spotted my white GTR going around down South :(

Oh and there's a guy who work's @ Harvey Norman down near Colonades who has a mint Yellow 34 GTT. Has Initial D seat covers

Yeah there's a few gun metal grey GTR's going around down South. Just recently, a guy in Seaford just picked up a mint Black 32 GTR from Synergy Motorsports. Looks fantastic.

I can't believe no one's spotted my white GTR going around down South :)

Oh and there's a guy who work's @ Harvey Norman down near Colonades who has a mint Yellow 34 GTT. Has Initial D seat covers

suprised i havent seen that one yet, its where i live :huh: im yet to see your white one getting round tho???

^^^^ U live at harvey norman? :D

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

has anyone seen my stag down south starting to get around in it a fair bit now?

just had rear mufler replaced with straight pipe sounds killa for $100 :huh:

i have! :) :laughing-smiley-014:

nice clean example, ive only been going too and from work lately so unless your on the expressway at 7:10am :O

Was just coming home from Felinis in North Adelaide to see this monstrosity of a thing..... (S14) Was pearl in colour which had not been cleaned for a while.... Had big chrome dinner-plate style wheels with white walled tyres at the rear and normal ones at the front. I vomited a little in my mouth :sick: Also had the gf's thumbs down of approval

Spotted a silver R33 GTS-t on Payneham Rd tonight at about 4:45ish. Plates were SLYR33 or something similar and sporting an SAU sticker. Waved but you were in your own world

Was just coming home from Felinis in North Adelaide to see this monstrosity of a thing..... (S14) Was pearl in colour which had not been cleaned for a while.... Had big chrome dinner-plate style wheels with white walled tyres at the rear and normal ones at the front. I vomited a little in my mouth :sick: Also had the gf's thumbs down of approval

haha, lol......yeah there are some real shockers out there Min

just went past what looked like an acident at the Britania round about... (the big one at the bottom of kensington road) atleast 2 cop cars with lights going and a fire truck... Their was a r33 and a crv their... codulnt see what had happened or who had damage ect.. but hope it was no one from here and if it was he or she is ok :sick:

I can't believe no one's spotted my white GTR going around down South :sick:

Cronic, dont i know you ???

^^^^ U live at harvey norman? :D

lol not quite, no. I live about 5 minutes away, though.

has anyone seen my stag down south starting to get around in it a fair bit now?

just had rear mufler replaced with straight pipe sounds killa for $100 :(

Is it your Stag who parks out the front of Colonades every Saturday? Grey in colour? Parks near Coles? HKS 'zorst?

Cronic, dont i know you ???

Yes Kye, you do know me!! I'm Ben V's mate, etc... know John and his VR4...

Sif you can't remember me :)

You entering into Autosalon this year?

Spotted a couple today, all on south road in the Melrose park/ Edwardstown area.

At about 9:30 saw a silver R34 GTR with trade plates covering yellow ones.

At lunch time spotted an electric blue 33.

And about 3:30 saw a purple 32 4 door.

Ah ok Cronic... I live 5 minutes away from there also, but im the opposite direction probly.

Spotted about half an hour ago a gun metal grey 32 GTR going south down south road, just south of anzac hw. Had stock NSW plates. Youngish dude driving, looked clean if your on here mate. 2nd 32 GTR ive seen this week in the same spot, weird.