SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Fred, that was me, Bunny 33 and scott "inheaven32". his car is black btw :/

spotted tons of skylines last night. Spotted Shaz at BP west Terrace, DR34MER, Ryan firing on 5 coilpacks, Cara, black 34 on west terrace, etc etc.

Hey You!!! are Jenkies and me invisable or something :P

spotted kellie and chad going along west tce last night, and damo and a couple of other at the bp on west tc (sorry dont know who you are)

also spotted random 33's and 32's out and about last night aswell

Spotted a whole group of you at Bp west terrace, we were on foot so you wouldn't have seen my car.. Also potted a maroon 32 with an sau sticker on Hindley street a fair while after. And saw a fair few other skylines here and there during the night.

at the holden hill intersection this arvo, spotted a black 33 behind me, then noticed the GTR badge, i was like oooooooooh!

i pulled into the right lane so i could have a squizzy at it, turned out to be a GTS-t with GTR badging, bolt on flared guards

and twin cannons :)

at the same time i was cursing him, guess who pulled up next to me....GT george :P <--- my face

that 34 GTR is soooo sexy, gave each other a wave and he gave me some RB lovin 4WD style :P

gelousy is a curse.

Anybody see my skyline do a 1:22.14 yesterday at Mallala in the 4:15 session I was hammering ha ha! it felt soooo good :D

Only 4.5 seconds slower than me :/

^^yeah amd your on 2 wheels :D

... and less power :P

I'll be hitting the track on the 20th if you wanna come watch. Hoping to get over the psychological barrier (from my crash earlier this year) and get my times down again into the teens.

Spotted HOSTILE saturday night going south up south road, just going past the flagstaff hotel, was on the bus with the GF heading to the show. Was around 5.45pm.

Also around 5.15 saw a white R34 (4 dr i think) going down states road in morphett vale, then moments later another white stag, same road, heading in the same direction. Looked completely stock. Then about 20 seconds after that another white stag stopped on the side of states road heading north, mayhave been ready to do a u-turn.. You all together?...

spotted kellie and chad going along west tce last night, and damo and a couple of other at the bp on west tc (sorry dont know who you are)

also spotted random 33's and 32's out and about last night aswell

Spotted a whole group of you at Bp west terrace, we were on foot so you wouldn't have seen my car.. Also potted a maroon 32 with an sau sticker on Hindley street a fair while after. And saw a fair few other skylines here and there during the night.

Thanx to all those who don't know me :D that was me in the Black 32 with the vertex at Bp, and me with damo and adrian at the show......

Spotted Damo and Adrian today at the show!

Edited by InH3aven32