SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Just when i thought life couldn't get any harder for you boys down at willall. :O

It is actually hard yards out there in that heat, constantly logging the data, working through it, brushing away swarms of flies....and then a massive beehive formed on the fence at Turn 1...you go within 20m of it they bloody sting you. The GOOD news is that the data was excellent, and when you guys get 35s we will have a real arsenal of aftermarket parts that are proven/actually work. Next up, run a 10 when AIR re-opens. No worries :)

very nice find Andrew..........now I'm seriously jealous.

That is definitely my dream ride at the moment.............wouldn't take too much persuasion to sell my small fleet and purchase an R8 :O

Spotted the pink 33 after the slipknot concert.

Seen that also, VERY pink.

Spotted a silver S2 R33 near Padthaway yesterday on my way to Adelaide from Naracoorte, gave him a bit of a wave.

Also spotted a Monaro yellow S1 33 today on ummmm....Marion Road I think, not far from the Marion Hotel, gave him the thumbs up but I think he may have thought I was a bit of a knob due to flattening it to beat the rush of traffic ( I'm from the country, I don't do so well with the traffic haha )

pink 33 is a g/f of mine, she is pretty cool, only just got it bout 1 month ago from melbourne

It needs a respray :)

Spotted one red 33 in the city today with a colour mismatched rear bumper :(

It is actually hard yards out there in that heat, constantly logging the data, working through it, brushing away swarms of flies....and then a massive beehive formed on the fence at Turn 1...you go within 20m of it they bloody sting you. The GOOD news is that the data was excellent, and when you guys get 35s we will have a real arsenal of aftermarket parts that are proven/actually work. Next up, run a 10 when AIR re-opens. No worries :)

Nice work indeed..

Spotted a Cute blonde bird in a silver series 2 R33 on Victoria Rd today about 3:40pm

Saw a pearl white R33 4-door with a SAU sticker on the rear window at Vili's tonight. Lookc quite clean.

Also saw the same white Legnum with big gold rims and Iron Chef Imports sticker on the back window heading into town on West Tce as I was heading the opposite direction home from work. Car looks nice mate!!

Sounds like both Keirs cars.... hmmmm agreed ^^ lucky bugger.

Obviously he cant drive both at once so some lucky sod got a drive (in either car!)

Mark Tillbrook would of been driving the R35 GTR

ive had a company car on and off since i was 17 :D

I've had company cars and government company cars!!

Infact, I was driving around in a VE Commodore the other day with government plates and antenna's hanging out everywhere. It's great because people slow down around you and let you in and stuff. Government worker ftw!

Oh and spotted a white 33 last night going down South road