SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Guest CleanAndSimple

spotted a r33 with blitz number plate. at regency in inspection area. also a 32 white with a 34 front end...

all up pretty shit day tho. failed regency. defect for a battery, front support bar, and slash guard. ARGH!!!

Im fairly new to the Skyline scene so forgive me if im not to spot on.

Spotted a gray R32 tonight at Shell service station at Hallett Cove shopping Centre at around 6:10pm. Had some Nice grey rims and a good sounding exhaust tone.

u drive the gun-metal grey 33?

I know its diff shape, but i suck at telling the diff from the front lol. I drive a 31, so dont pay that much attention unless its some delicious GTR

Edited by Mowbuss

Sorry Cara, lol. I wasn't sure what to call them and 'decal' was the first word that popped into my head. However, when i did see this particular car i did wonder if it was you, but then i remembered that your car had more vinyls on it.. :D

seen that orange 33 i think josie on greenhill rd this morning at about 10ish stands out failry well looks nice

yeah she's pretty hard to miss........spotted her at K-Mart 1 hour ago after catching up with Luke & Flick at the Bay briefly

Spotted said red Lo-lux (hilux) with SAU sticker on the rear glass at Junk food corner.

I was walking back to my car next to yiros king and was going to say hi, but had dinner in my hand gettin cold :D