SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

that was me dude.

Spotted a butt ugly Silver 33 on pultney st tonight...disgrace to society. Man 33's are ugly if they aren't done right.

Yeh thought it might have been, wasnt paying any attention to the road at all, stupid misses, cos thought u might'v been going to izzmos

Spotted a Black 33 with a screamer going past me along South road last night...

If you're on here, sorry for the slow take off... I was too busy looking at something my mate pointed out on the side of the road lol...

Also spotted a Black 32 GTS-4 coming out of Colonades this morning, and waved to a yellow 34 on South Road near Flagstaff Hill last night - car had a defect sticker on it!

I saw an aqua blue 34 heading south on West Terrace Friday Arvo, had big chrome and black wheels, white interior, black bonnet and possibly boot, twin exhausts tips. P plater but it was NSW plates, might have been NA, couldnt see a front mount intercooler. Here for Christmas or purchased from NSW?

I saw an aqua blue 34 heading south on West Terrace Friday Arvo, had big chrome and black wheels, white interior, black bonnet and possibly boot, twin exhausts tips. P plater but it was NSW plates, might have been NA, couldnt see a front mount intercooler. Here for Christmas or purchased from NSW?

seen that turning from west tce onto sir donald bradman drive

wide kit, black boot and bonnet, big chromies. NSW P plater, so id assume it may hav come here with its owner. Wasnt close enough to the intersection to hear it, but it looked like it had a FMIC

dan wit blue 32 gtr down vay today round 5

ive been spotted :laugh: was out posing :rofl: and heading for a skate at the beach, were you in your skyline? didnt see any out really

spotted a black nsx getting parrell parked next to by a crapy magna, lucky the owner wasnt around or he woulda had 1 nervous look at his face.

Are you saying I'm a younger driver?? :down:

chef stagea, wash your mouth out with soap. Let us never mention the "d" word again.

what did i do?? lol spotted a fair bit lately... mates new 32 gtr from nsw, a p plater white s1 260 stag at pooraka maccas!

Spotted Charmaine spotting me at Lobethal lol I wasnt there for the lights really - just happened to pulled over infront of the house with the most lights and the annoying tune constantly played :down:

Spotted a Wine red R33 yesterday banging it off the limiter down Findon Rd yesterday morning like a retard. Saw some sort of sticker on the rear quarter window but couldn't tell if it was SAU or not.

And nearly every day I white R33 thrashing it through 1st and 2nd around the Findon area. Car sounds like a piece of shit and it sounds like its struggling to get through the rev range.

Totally not cool.