SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

was that you mitch at Exhaust Tech yesterday??

yep :D

was actually at KPM getting my car looked at but they didnt do shit all

so now its off to a family friends mechanic to get properly looked at

and im going to look at buying an rb25det half cut for my car so i have a driveable car for now and can build the rb26dett back up over time

saw a couple of skylines yesterday, had a black R32 behind me on McIntyre road about 4.20pm.

keep seeing a blue 34 GTR around the modbury area. havent had a chance to see the plates yet thou. anyone on here?

a silver(?) R32 outside Hungry Jacks on the Golden way about 9pm, boosted it towards greenwith, sounded really nice.

Spotted a white R32 GTS-t with a large SAU URL sticker at the front top windscreen and SAU logo sticker on the top rear windscreen heading out of the City towards Main North/North East Rd just around lunch today.

Also spotted Ben hooking me up with a set of speakers at Tonkins in the City.

spotted a grey 31 4 door with a RIP GILLIES sticker on the back window at the round-about of States and Bains rd's making love to a stobie poll :D

Also spotted this in front of cashies near Colonnades shopping centre.

post-51334-1231818307_thumb.jpg

Lol Chad, weren't you a Northern guy before you moved to the dirty South?! I'm so used to everyone spotting cars up North! Good to see more imports are being spotted down here lol

Nope, went from Aberfoyle to Flagstaff to Aberfoyle again to Happy Valley and now i own a house in Morphett vale.

Edited by DSTROY

Forgot to mention ... blue R32 dickhead at the Arndale Shops. I think this fool was the one Ryan was on about.

If you're a member here, I was the motorcyclist you cut off then gave the finger too. Lets catch up soon shall we?

Forgot to mention ... blue R32 dickhead at the Arndale Shops. I think this fool was the one Ryan was on about.

If you're a member here, I was the motorcyclist you cut off then gave the finger too. Lets catch up soon shall we?

Hah if you need a dude to videotape it for the purposes of youtube entertainment, pls let me volunteer

-D

spotted a grey 31 4 door with a RIP GILLIES sticker on the back window at the round-about of States and Bains rd's making love to a stobie poll :)

Also spotted this in front of cashies near Colonnades shopping centre.

Saw that 31 too bit earlier, think it must have just happened, didn't see any other cars involved tho!