SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spose i wasnt actually at vilis, lol.

spotted damo (i think) out past modbury near some random blockbuster and takeaway joint about2 hours ago, i was heading out as you were heading in, gave a wave.

Did not spot. Incognito? I was keeping my eye on that supra, gave me the death stare after he came out of blockbuster :down:

sooo many imports around the bay area around 7 to 8ish. Burgandy 32 parked near the watermark\buffalo, large sau sticker on back. Silver 32 with bn kit, rims etc parked down down side street at bay. shannon (sx appeal) and kelly (dior 33) also parked down there.

Did not spot. Incognito? I was keeping my eye on that supra, gave me the death stare after he came out of blockbuster :cheers:

haha, yeah, noticed that guy too, he looked happy. was driving maybe 5 metres in front of you, made a bit of accidental noise on the way out too.

flick, im pretty sure that was actually a dark blue/black 32 with big SAU sticker on back window, parked at the wigley reserve parks.

Also spotted Lyndon in his 34gtr down bay earlier today, white wheels look awesome.

Saw that 32gtr pictured a few posts up too, had another 32 infront of him driven by a chick with a few different coloured panels.

And a burgundy 32 with plates HR32 on anzacs twice

Couple of other random 32's and 33's, so many out today, made me wish i still had a skyline to street around in.

Spotted a maroon r32 as I started my run into the gorge about 8:45pm tonight .. gave a quick wave, but as we were going around a corner in opposite directions, I'm sure they would have missed it .. haha ... mostly pretty quiet tonight when i was out ..

flick, im pretty sure that was actually a dark blue/black 32 with big SAU sticker on back window, parked at the wigley reserve parks.

oh, haha my bad. Was a burgandy one parked there anyhow aswell.

seen a dark blue shelby cobra(replica no doubt) with a really high roll bar ruins the look a lil

its the same 1 i seen about a year ago, owner looks majorly old school (like 80s) and he still gives it some gas, bit weird to see :P

spotted damo out the front of my house lol

and spotted the same silver r33 that keeps going up and down my street again, and again and again

also spotted a black r33 go past too lol

^ whooooooooo damo n cara :P just messing

spotted backfire louder than your average gtr come out of my dato and a overheating incident :P left me stuck a lil while on the side of the road.

1st time my cars eva left me stuck for a bit in the 8years ive had it :P seemed alright after though