SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Haha, awesome! Atleast you've got the missus off your back now from the "unapproved purchase" :P

Yeah money's back in the account, so everything's great until I get trigger happy on the bidding button at auction again. Spotted a very tasty manual JZX110 last week... :D

I have to say, I really liked that Cedric though, might get another one.

"Other chef", that would be the one then, bit had to spot the difference in rims while they were moving, but I was pretty close haha Really nice looking car.

Spotted a White R33 Series 1 (I Think) down Seaford/Port Noarlunga way this morning on my way to work. Also saw a Black R33 as well, cant remember what series.

I have to say, I really liked that Cedric though, might get another one.

post-31501-1242632391.jpg

OG CEDRIC = MAD RESPECT :P

bring in some k cars, honda beat cant be beat :huh: well unless it involves a race with something faster than a donkey

whoops thought this was wasteland not the semi wasteland :P

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a maroon 33 turning onto Target Hill rd around 4pm, and a black 32 on Main North around the same time heading north. Black 33 turing onto Kings Rd from Main North about 4:30pm and a white 34 around the same time. Also that sweet 32 GTR at Parafield, plates BNR 32.

Spotted a R32 GTS.T driving down lonsdale rd/brighton rd at about 5pm on my way back from Hounslow Crash Repair (HCR) today, had a Sinergymotorsports.com.au sticker on the rear window and S.xxx xxx style plates.

Anyone from here? I basically followed them the whole way down the hill lol

Spotted a R32 GTS.T driving down lonsdale rd/brighton rd at about 5pm on my way back from Hounslow Crash Repair (HCR) today, had a Sinergymotorsports.com.au sticker on the rear window and S.xxx xxx style plates.

Anyone from here? I basically followed them the whole way down the hill lol

I think i spotted you driving down Brighton rd, do you have different number plates than you had before? I was driving up the hill in my bright red hilux.

Spotted a Maroon R33 on the side of the road at the 2nd to last set of lights of Seaford (as you head to Aldinga) this arvo on my way home about 5:40.

No worries mate, sorry I had to leave so early, now you have all the parts should be a breeze once we sort out the dump pipe clearance issue. Still can't work out what's going on there :(

No worries mate, sorry I had to leave so early, now you have all the parts should be a breeze once we sort out the dump pipe clearance issue. Still can't work out what's going on there :/

not a problem mate. clearance issues are a bit boggling, cant figure out whats going on there, never pulled the studs, and im having trouble seeing how it even fit on the jig. :huh:

still an awesome piece of gear though.

dave and dump pipes are a match made in heaven

haha, sad part is i actually spent a decent amount of coin on this one too.

^^ certainly will remember my issues

which makes me think your turbo isn't standard Dave as Andrew test fits dump pipes to housings of that type

mine didnt 100% fit due to turbo being swaped out

It's the studs Steve, they seem to be longer than standard. Seems they've been replaced at some stage. No matter, Andrew is hooking me up with suitable replacements. Oh, and my exhaust is going on Friday!!! :huh: