SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

bought me a stagea a few weeks ago and luvin' it... a little more zippy than the split kombi i was driving previously.

spotted a white stagea on north east road at hillcrest just this morning. had some nice looking lanterns. does anybody know if there is hid or xenon kit for these cars or is it just a matter of putting some decent globes on the factory units?

Haha, yeah the missus asked if I knew someone with the plate "Mudmuncher" and I corrected her by saying it's "Mudhunter" :)

The young fella recognized you and waved though.

wasnt sure if i saw him wave, but :)

oh, and spotted ENR luke with dan riding shotgun on hindley last nite

was in amongst a bunch of falcons LOL

Edited by Matty 31

Saw a Bayside blue 34 GTR with bronze coloured wheels at Domino's on Glynburn rd Firle last night, possibly George or Theo Spartalis? And a sweet R31 coupe at K-Mart Firle on friday night.

just spotted an awesomely immaculate white 34 with white rims crossing south road onto doctors road, hackham....i havent seen a 34 that clean for a while....looked like the whole car just came out of a paint shop...sooooooooo clean.....made my 31 look like crap :)

I think it was me ,,,,,lol

saw luke changing my brake pads, cheers buddy, dans front drive shaft sitting on the table and danai in his 33 yesterday hope the jacks went down well.

brakes are in danai and no squeeling :)

Edited by Import S13

Seen a nice red/maroon 32 on Hindley friday night, with VS KF's on it, looked hawt.

Also seen a silver 32 four door, not sure what road he was on ( I'm not right up with Adelaide roads ), but I was on Marion road, he had what looked like those wheels that Wheelworx had made, the ones that look like D-Teks, but better. Had a big "PITLANE PERFORMANCE" sticker on the side skirt. Looked sick

bought me a stagea a few weeks ago and luvin' it... a little more zippy than the split kombi i was driving previously.

spotted a white stagea on north east road at hillcrest just this morning. had some nice looking lanterns. does anybody know if there is hid or xenon kit for these cars or is it just a matter of putting some decent globes on the factory units?

what time in the morning cos was it about 3-4 cos i was out around then

Some S2's come with xenons standard.

saw a black stagea with 34 gtr wheels on main north road/regency road yesterday early arvo. i was driving white ute filled with tyres that was turning right to regency.

saw a black stagea with 34 gtr wheels on main north road/regency road yesterday early arvo. i was driving white ute filled with tyres that was turning right to regency.

Saw that too, looked awesome.

Spotted an oldschool exotic cruise this morning...had the only new Ferrari infront of me, an old porsche infront of that and an old Ferrari behind me... they all met up with more old school exotics near Parafield Gardens area.

Mine has Xenon's but the the globes get taken out for compliance.

Spotted today a Bayside blue 34 4 door at Belair, white 34 2 door driving behind me past Windy Point and red Stagea (RSFOUR) going up Flagstaff Hill rd

Spotted a white 33 down at Autobarn, looked nice :bunny: Who's the chick if it was anyone on here? o.0 I was in the black 33.

Also spotted Night Kids at Strathfield carpark, may have been same one?

Edited by Ps33