SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

silver 4d R34 with gtr wing today driving along side me on henley beach road from city today around 5:30pm

and got a wave from white soarer with defect sticker on pulteney street around 5pm

Import feast on the way hm yesterday...

White/Pearl...4door r33 got on the gas to pass me down the expressway just before the turn off to Pt Wakefield.

A sweet looking metallic blue Stag, on Salisbury Hwy at Mawson Lakes intersection. Through a nod ya way but was a tad late.

And a White Stag parked at the Izabeff Centere with a Sau sticker on the rear window...

All in all nice drive hm :)

Edited by Bildo R33 GTS T

hey everyone spotted atleast one person today the bloke who has the little 323 that was at collingrove at the round about near the paralowie shops and also a white series2 33 behind me same area at about 8am this morning :merli:

Paul.

spotted what im guessing is joeyy at D & C carcraft today getting a stocker turbo chucked back on, bad luck with the defect

yeah mate that would of been my car . You might see it back there in afew weeks getting it all back on lol

Drove into the RAAF base behind a nice white Stag this morning - had a bit of a chat with the owner, nice to see some Jap presence out there with Pete's old GTR there as well. And on my way through Aberfoyle Park earlier saw another white Stag with gold rims - exchanged waves as we drove past..... didn't recognize the car though.

just spotted a maroon stage with dark tinted windows. coming out by the school about 10 min ago close to the butchers.

also SPY 034 i think 34 GTR in town about 330 i believe.

spotted a nice 4door 34 with the plates raw-034, sturt road/diagonal road intersection, at about 12.30pm.

blueish green 33 with what looks like dished starcorps with flush fitment at big bucket south road, with a 33 4 door with drift r rims when i got the car cleaned at about 3.15pm.

maroon 33 with tri spoke rims going up main south road hill at about 4.