SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted what i think is normsta's car on the back of a tow truck on NE road yesterday... didnt get a good look at the plates but they were deff custom.

everything ok dude?

Yeah that would have been my car ;)

Spotted mummy's boy in mummy's Magna last night wanting to race me thru traffic in the wet. Then watched him fail to stop at an intersection and plough into another car! :)

Pulled over. Got out. ensured everyone was okay. Gave my details. Left them with the mess.

Really annoyed me tho ... I was the only car out of over 20 that saw the crash who stopped. People just don't give a shit anymore :(

states rd area .....warning notice to the R34 skyline who was doing burn outs up and down my street last night, if I catch you doing it again your photo is going to the police.

your car looks like mine too much and I'm not getting done for your actics mate, same goes for the 3 NS crew who drive up the hill for slides.

keep on the track days

while i was @ KFC last night spotted Craig but thats not what this post is for

saw an epic fail of this commonwhore pushing into line but not only that kept nudging the car in front i came in on the end of it and was 3 cars back but saw a guy get out of another car and go and have words with aforementioned toolbag

See Matty T every morning last week coming down morphett road, i can hear you go past or see you if im up on some scaffolding

wondered if that was you workin over there. seen the starlet parked in the old Oliver's carpark. thats my way to work every day LOL. i'll toot for ya

Yeah I work over the road at the retirement home site. I'll be there for a few months still. Guess I'll be seeing ya round,and the starlet is parked there everyday

states rd area .....warning notice to the R34 skyline who was doing burn outs up and down my street last night, if I catch you doing it again your photo is going to the police.

your car looks like mine too much and I'm not getting done for your actics mate, same goes for the 3 NS crew who drive up the hill for slides.

keep on the track days

That a 4dr 34?

I spotted a 33, dont know the colour, was dark and i was too far away, turning left onto doctors road from collins parade, sounded pretty tough. Was friday morning about quarter to 6..

Also while driving around some back streets of morphett vale spotted a black 33 GTR in a yard with the spare 'tractor' tyre on the rear right wheel, not a good look :yes: had S series plates maybe, cant remember really. Was yesterday morning, around 10ish.

And the white stag that parks near south gate holden thats for sale pull out of a side street on states road and head towards south road down wheatshief road. Was friday morning also around 6.

Hello to everyone

Spotted Heslo yesterday in golden grove, was on a walk with gf and spotted the 33 from a distance, thought it was a gtr so we had a look and recognised numberplate from somewhere as ive been a reader on here for a few months now. was quite dirty lol but looked great, what bonnet is yours?