SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Aaaahhhh33 last night on South Road.

Also spotted 2 bogans talking to me last night at like 3am in Hallett Cove. One said his FPV was running 320psi on his "$60,000 turbo"

What are you? From Queen St Smash?

Then the other told me I should get some 20" rims and roll the guards "like his Datto". What a fail.

those guys sound like the muppets who live up the road from me..lol

spotted white R32 GTR beach rd

wine R33 GTR on south rd not far from o' sulleys beach rd. about 9am

Spotted a silver 32 4 door last night, can't remember what the number plate said though..

This afternoon I spotted a white 34 4 door looking worse for wear on a flat bed, looked to have a fair bit of damage.

spotted 'ICULKIN' twice within 10 mins yesterday arvo round lunch time... first one was on o'sullivan beach rd, lonsdale... then on aldenhoven road...also in lonsdale.... i was the big fella walking along gawking at your sexy ride :P

thats my mates old plates of his commy :P

Red Stagea with SAU stickers on rear side windows turning at about 2:50pm from right off of Goodwood road - Cross road.

Friendly waves exchanged

White R34 2dr on parked on the side of the road near Springbank road. Custom plates??

Opposite Adelaide oval at approximately 4:30. :P

photo.jpg

Red Stagea with SAU stickers on rear side windows turning at about 2:50pm from right off of Goodwood road - Cross road.

Friendly waves exchanged

White R34 2dr on parked on the side of the road near Springbank road. Custom plates??

Opposite Adelaide oval at approximately 4:30. :dry:

photo.jpg

This guy in the Ferrari ended coming into my work, (think thats where he was heading when you took the photo ) i think they just bought a new BMW

Spotted a black 4door R31 driving down main north this moring on the way to work. He was reving and swearing in frustration at the lights, swerving between traffic, tailgating, and cutting people off.

Seriously mate, calm down, life is way too short to be stressed! Plus that with all your manovers, I was behind you at every set of lights cursing along in my daily.

Your car sounds pretty tough tho!

sounds like the bloke thinking of buying my 31. his also has rb20 turb

Spotted Mstr34 in Blackwood and went on a short cruise down to Noarlunga... good to meet ya mate :O

haha spotted him at a house - MSTR34, home possibly? in blackwood as i went past this morning on a cruise by myself to kill time, would have tooted, but my horn doesnt work :P

Spotted yellow dayz stag on goodwood at about 3 yesterday Good to seya bro. Also just seen a silver stag boot it over the galipollie (incorrect spelling yeah?) underpass. Looked like a for sale sticker on rear side windows.

haha spotted him at a house - MSTR34, home possibly? in blackwood as i went past this morning on a cruise by myself to kill time, would have tooted, but my horn doesnt work :P

Spotted a white 34, possibly MSTR34 again, just before in Blackwood while also going for a random cruise.

Lots of spots today,

Yellow r34 nismo following me down from findon rd to hanson rd

Black r33 Gepps X shooping center

Black r33 parked next to at Radio Rentals Main North rd

Gun metal r33 Target Shopping center Sefton Park.

2 x white r33 south rd heading North near port rd intersection, gave a wave to both.