SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yesterday I spotted 3 R32 GTR's inside 10 minutes. First was a maroon/burgandy one on PRE, next was J-RAD I'm pretty sure, and the next one was DOHMAR.

yeah that f**ker should be on the road this weekend if anyone wants to come for a drive

-D

spotted matt doing a u bolt on oaklands rd in the 4by

lol, that plan failed too, was hoping to beat the tard set of lights, but failed :)

what were u in? i might have seen u and not realised it LOL

Thats my red stag at holdens miss34. I just started working there this week. No i dont remember if that silver 34 was 2 or 4 door volk34.

ahh awesome i started there last week. what area are you in??

also spotted a r33 when leaving work tonight.

@ Jeff and Cara, I wouldn't be telling anyone where you park your car whilst you're working... especially there!!! I don't like popping in there for 10 mins and having to park in those somewhat insecure car parks

@ Jeff and Cara, I wouldn't be telling anyone where you park your car whilst you're working... especially there!!! I don't like popping in there for 10 mins and having to park in those somewhat insecure car parks

i wont be parking the 34 there anymore anyway, will be going into the secure parking which is on site if i take her to work again (which wont be anytime soon)

but thanks for your concern :rofl:

Body shop for 2 weeks day shift than the rest of the year.

awesome. im in GA on afternoons.

bunch of ferraris the other day on south road, but more importantly a black manual limited edition late model soarer, low, jap wheels, fully caged up with a middle aged bloke in business attire.... didnt know which way to look.

spotted 'ICULKIN' twice within 10 mins yesterday arvo round lunch time... first one was on o'sullivan beach rd, lonsdale... then on aldenhoven road...also in lonsdale.... i was the big fella walking along gawking at your sexy ride :)

lol cheers man. i work on roxburgh so am round the place alot