SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Inbetween 2 and 2:30pm drove with a bayside blue 34 V SPEC II (Qld plates) down Port Rd (was in my mates bsb 34 GTT), then a white 32R on Eastern Pde, then a white V35 (with nice offset and female driver) and a black 34 GTT on Salisbury Hwy / Port River Expressway.... think that's all for now!

Edited by 32godzilla

spotted matty. well he spotted me around henly beach in his riggers gear and a heap of trucks! made my day considering i started my third job(new main job) today and caught him on my morning tea break on the arse end of the universe

Followed a black stag along the esplanade and up Beach Rd for a little bit yesterday at about 5:30ish and went past a white stag at the roundabout on O'Sullivans Bc Rd this afternoon some time after 5..

Spotted one of the nicest 33R's I have ever seen, very nice, south road heading north, turning right at the macca's before the expressway on ramp.. S series plates, stock rims, huge zorst, very nice! Gave a wave and got one in return :)

also a blue 32 following not far behind me south down south road, turned off into flinders.. Pretty sure it had P plates..

spotted the woste looking scratched up dented and in bad shape maroon looking 33 GTR this afternoon making its way into the city, it made me feel sad :(. and later on waved to a guy in a silver 34gtt driving up golden grove rd and got a thumbs up.