SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a blue stag in my street with 5 spoke volks yesterday arvo lookin at a house for sale *please buy it so we have some neighbours in the street with a decent taste in cars LOL*

and GTR-32 by warradale barracks, just happened to look round at the right time to see you wave :P

haha didnt actually see the 4by til i looked back to see if there were any cars coming lol had my eyes fixed on the Skyline :P

spotted rs4v and a couple of r33's up at windy last nite, and some tuff skylines and evos leaving lofty as i pulled in

Thought that was your stag but wasn't sure.

Drove down five ash/goodwood with a MINT burgundy/red 32 4 door and had a quick chat at the lights at about 7thirts this morning. Shoud def join some SAU displays with ur car. It seems to have some poke too!

grey stag with black buddyclubs (something like that) and CF bonnet on waymouth st? around 12:30. Tough

Silver 34 GTT with gold/silver lipped bbs meshies on the parade around 12

And a certain silver 33 gts-t pig with black skirts and lips on pt wakefield road at Gepps Cross - i KNOW you saw me Krishy!

yay spotted :action-smiley-069:

Spotted a nice white r34 sounded tough at the intersection near Marion shopping centre around 3.45pm then spotted a creamy white r32 4 door at Marion bridgestone around 4pm today

Drove down five ash/goodwood with a MINT burgundy/red 32 4 door and had a quick chat at the lights at about 7thirts this morning. Shoud def join some SAU displays with ur car. It seems to have some poke too!

yea that was me. and yes it is simons old 32, currently in the process of trying to neaten things up to make it a nice streeter.

always good to meet members of clubs on the open roads.

might see you driving in the morning again :)

yea that was me. and yes it is simons old 32, currently in the process of trying to neaten things up to make it a nice streeter.

always good to meet members of clubs on the open roads.

might see you driving in the morning again :)

Im usually there around that time, so no doubt will see u agin ;)