SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a silver Stag, somewhere, cant actually remember where, but driver gave me a wave, first time from a Stag owner, so thanks buddy. Knodded back, dont know if you saw but yeah. Was around 5ish..

A clean as 34R with CC plates on South Road about half hour ago, thing sounded craaazy! Turned up the expressway and went onto Panalatinga Road.. Had dark coloured rims and possibly HID's?..

Also a silver 33 with smashed front end at the Fullaton/Cross Road intersection, had a head on with a VW minivan... Didnt look good..

Spotted a red stag with an sau sticker on the right rear quater window on richmond road today with cc plates. was around 1230-1245ish today. i was walking along the footpath going back to work from the servo.

To they guy with the yellow stagea with Dayz body kit at the goldengrove dog park - german shepherd named Chilli

Hi

sorry i never got your name but nice chatting with ya.

no doubt i'll see you again i need to wear out my labradoodle pup

Btw my name is Daniel - dog Diesel

he is knackered!

21012011153.jpg

Flashed that black Satg with ICULKIN or what ever it is on the plates on Chandlers Hill Road, car looked good. Today about 1.30..

And spotted a grey 32 heading towards the city on the freeway, both looked at eachother going opposite directions.. Was yesterday around 2ish..

Spotted a red stag with an sau sticker on the right rear quater window on richmond road today with cc plates. was around 1230-1245ish today. i was walking along the footpath going back to work from the servo.

That was me on my way to work. Should have waved or yelled or jumped out infront of me. Hahaha i would have waved back.

followed a 32 gtr track car with sau stickers on the back getting towed by a red patrol out of mallala today i was in the silver 33

Yeah that was Matty T

Seen a blue s2000 slammed with white te37 in the city this morning at victoria square crossing. Burgendy red stag about 3 crossing over sailsbury highway into mawson lakes. Oh and a few days ago seen like 5 stageas around the place. Shit load of em gettin around now.