SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Black 34 fronted stagea parked on port rd with plates "stagea" for sale. Looked sick! If your on here dude you should ask for more.

Also seen a r31 on sailsbury highway with drift numbers and his name on the windows. If you ask me thats asking for a defect bro.

Edited by jeffpasko

just spotted 3 in 10 mins heading south on south road

yellow 33 "sic033" pulling out of sprints

blue 35 coupe near the overpass

grey 32 possibly gtr near the underpass

all 3 concentrating on the traffic infront.... understandable

Black 34 fronted stagea parked on port rd with plates "stagea" for sale. Looked sick! If your on here dude you should ask for more.

Hahaha, Seriosuly?? If you think im selling it cheap? why dont you buy it? :whistling:

Also seen a r31 on sailsbury highway with drift numbers and his name on the windows. If you ask me thats asking for a defect bro.

name "Murphy" on the window? that car is all Regency approved :thumbsup:

Silver 2 door 32 whyalla, black 2 door 32 whyalla, purple 2 door r33 whyalla, good to see a few imports up here- surprised they don't get targeted? Had the canopy on the work ute lifted up within minutes of parking it here-bloody wannabe thieves...

Spotted a Blue R34 going onto a tilt tray this afternoon on my way back from Luke's workshop, on the corner of Alawoona Av and Marion Road, couldn't see much as of the rain and was driving past.

Almost every morning I see a maroon 33 on Black rd on my way to work. Man that's a beautiful car.

That could pobbibly be me as i take black road everyday around 7-720am.

That could pobbibly be me as i take black road everyday around 7-720am.

That's the right time man. Maroon with 400R kit? If it's you, Looks VERY nice mate!