SAU Community

Motorplex meet.

Guest Rhino

Originally posted by MrSnrub

Hmm I can't see you getting 13s with cat back and a bit of boost.

My first run was 14.5 - that was with just cat-back and pod filter.

now i have full turbo back exhaust with hi flow cat and 10psi (.7bar)

I am still not sure if i will hit 13s or not....... probably depend on the conditions ie how slippery the track is and how cool the air is.

I can. A 13.9 is not a big ask, it's well within the power to weight ratio. However the curse of the skyline is a lack of transfer in the rear chassis cradle, causing excess wheelspin. It's not helped by lowering the front alot either.

Alot of guys have good terminal speeds without much in the 60'. I think $105 spent on the rear chassis will see a few guys & gals run much better times.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KILLER-T
Alot of guys have good terminal speeds without much in the 60'. I think $105 spent on the rear chassis will see a few guys & gals run much better times.

what is it please tell i need all the grip i can get:burnout: :burnout:

Its a whiteline kit , West shock in subiaco can get them in- cost $104.

I have yet to plug mine in, slack - raining - yet to borrow a trolley jack take your pick.

You can use the kit (just some nolothane bushes) to make the car squat (for traction) or put on another way cause more wheelspin for drift.

Its a whiteline kit , West shock in subiaco can get them in- cost $104.

I have yet to plug mine in, slack - raining - yet to borrow a trolley jack take your pick.

You can use the kit (just some nolothane bushes) to make the car squat (for traction) or put on another way cause more wheelspin for drift.

Doesn't do a thing to the cars looks Adam32. And has little bearing on street driven handling.

Originally posted by rob77

Dave,

whats it called? a squating kit for a r33 skyline? :) I'll order one on monday.

Rob

Think the part number is; KCA349. It takes a week or two to send over from the east. Install is very simple but as i said before I am Mr Slack-bastard.

Guest Rhino

Can we just have a quick indication of the people who, at this stage, are coming on the 18th? (weather permitting of course)

Me

Cheers.

Guest Rhino

OK.

PPL Racing:

Me

Blitzpower (sorry forgot your name :D)

Adam 32

Ben

Boostzor?? or are you just gonna spectate?

Macka

Rob

Brett??? + 180's

Shaun

Troy

Spectators:

JimiH

KillerT (Adam)

C'mon ppl more cars would be nice! :(

Yeh i might make a run but it depends on circumstance closer to the date. See how its running and that. I will have one new tyre and 3 1/2 worns ones on dont know how this will affect it but dont wanna commit and then bail at last minute. Can i just turn up on the day or do you need numbers now?

I know that insurance is void but im sure ill be ok. Last time i went on public track day i saw a jz70 hit a grease spot and slam into the wall OUCH:eek:

Ive head that the grip compound on the track is a bit strange and u have to launch higher and stuff. Oh well let pop the cherry on this bitch eh:D *goes off to find a helmet*