SAU Community

What Mods Shall i Do

well ive had this car for about 5 years now

ive just resprayed it all myself took me about 7 weeks

i was thinking about selling it but on the other hand i would like to keep it as it doesnt cost me anything for repairs coz the car is in very good condition

may if you guys could give me some ideas on what maods i should do without spending to much cash

here is a link for the pic

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/mickr7...750/Skyline.jpg

ok resale of any imports, you will loose value.

make a show car, drift what ever you want. it looks quite nice...

damm 7 weeks respray? it's all in the wrist movement with the spray gun :mad: right? what was the original colour? white? lol...

looks like good family car...:P

You may as well keep it, you've had it for 5 years? Resale will be absolutely terrible compared to the original purchase price.

I mean the R33 prices would have lost more than 50% in the last 5 years (I can remember GTS-T's for close on 40k....now they can be had for like 17k), plus its a 4 door, and non turbo- there would be jack all demand for that model so you would end up having to sell it far too cheaply.

Keep it.

Out of interest, it is the RB25DE model, not an rb20e or anything?

Auto or manual?

Anyway, if you didn't want to spend tooo much cash, you could fit a pod-type air filter and heatshield, and some extractors and a nice 2.5" exhaust system with a jap style muffler. Some good sports brake pads would probably not go astray.

cheers,

floody

extractors, cat back zaust, high flow cat, k n n high flow filter, and apexi s-afc. then it will go nicely. then go mags, stereo and the rest.