SAU Community

Rb26 Powered Stagea (rs260's Or Modded 2.5's)

Lil_Bobby_260

PFC for sale in the parts section. What you think? $850 ono, 2nd hand, with controller, works fine etc. Worth making an offer for? how often do these come up?

worth checking out, contact the seller and get more info, if possible go look, if in good working order offer a bit less, he might drop the price, these items while still available are getting harder to source, traders still seem to be able to get new ones, that price is pretty reasonable(if in good nick) but it's horses for courses if you can afford a new one and don't mind a bit of a wait contact a trader in the trader section( he might have one available)

good hunting

leetom.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a PFC w/ Cont. from Blitz (nick). Sounds like it is a logcal step in the mod process. Will now try and track down a Power FC boost controller - i dont think these are vehicle specific so shouldnt be too difficult. Or would a bleed valve be sufficient?

Has anyone had any good experiences with workshops that youd recommend i go to for a tune? Also, filterwise, is it worth spending the extra dosh on big brands? what do you use, and what works well?

Picked up a PFC w/ Cont. from Blitz (nick). Sounds like it is a logcal step in the mod process. Will now try and track down a Power FC boost controller - i dont think these are vehicle specific so shouldnt be too difficult. Or would a bleed valve be sufficient?

Has anyone had any good experiences with workshops that youd recommend i go to for a tune? Also, filterwise, is it worth spending the extra dosh on big brands? what do you use, and what works well?

I would run an EBC over a bleed valve, dont wana risk damaging the motor. The PFC boost controls are very good, only way to access the boost level is through the hand controller though.

Filter wise yes, spend the extra, the cheap ones either flow nuthing, block easily or worst case can be sucked in. ANy good jap brand is ok, have had a few mates use the apexi ones which bolt straight onto the afm.

Tune wise im not sure, all my work is getting done at Gavin Wood Autotech they seem pretty switched on and i belive they just got a dyno?

Bobby: I run a AVC-R with no worries at all, AND I get the benefit of having a hi and lo boost setting accessible with a couple of button presses... Considered the PFC boos controller, but I didn't want a great dirty hand controller hanging off the dash whenever I went driving...