SAU Community

Radiator Air Deflectors, New Group Buy (no 5)

Bass Junky

Hey ppls.

As many of you may know, I manufacture a vast range of Aluminium Radiator Air Deflectors.

Currently I have designs for the following cars.

R33 GTS-T Series I

R33 GTS-T Series II

R33 GTR Series III

R34 GTT Series I Standard Front Bar

R34 GTT Series I Nismo Aero Front Bar (Also fits R34 GTT Series II)

Stagea Series I (with and without scoop)

Stagea Series II (with and without scoop)

I also have a design that seems to fit R33 GTR Series I or II but not yet confirm. This model was custom made for a guy with an R33 GTS-T fitted with an R33 GTR front end. Was a tight fit, but it fit.

The guides are made from 1.2mm Aluminium and will be powder-coated in a satin black finish. I have decided not to anodise them as the finish on the aluminium must be perfect for it to look as good as it should, and manufacturing processes can’t always guarantee this. You can delete the powdercoat from the guide, this will save you $5.

The price varies according to the model, and all prices must add freight. The guides are sent bubble wrapped in tough cardboard boxes. I use Aust Post standard post. I cannot be held responsible for any damage during transport, but I’ve not had a problem with this method so far.

Freight is a minimum of $25 but if your postcode is a long way out of a capital city, then the amount will be on a case by case basis. For instance, one of the packages I send in the last group buy cost me $35 in postage…. But I didn’t pass that cost on because I didn’t mention this clause.

Note’s from previous group buy.

I learnt a lot from the last group buy. One of these things is that I will never offer a product that I have not finalised the design for. The other is never attempt a group buy whilst in the process of changing jobs. Anywho, all those problems are in the past now. I appreciate the patience of the people from the last group buy who waited whilst I faffed around.

Pricing:

R33 GTS-T Series I

R33 GTS-T Series II

R33 GTR Series III

All $80

All $80

Stagea Series I $120 with scoop

Stagea Series I $90 without scoop

Stagea Series II $120 with scoop

Stagea Series II $90 without scoop

So, who’s in?

R33 GTS-T Series I

_Scotty_ (Bare)

rd-runr (Bare)

W0rp3D

H@ME

R33 GTS-T Series II

SkyKC

bnew

R334door(s2) (Bare)

Silver_R34_GT-T (Bare)

Rhinorebel (Bare)

cjpwrx

t.head_wood

STRYKR 33

sfrizza

reflexman

R33 GTR Series III

Silver_R34_GT-T (Bare)

mr_tea_pot

Magic

lastarfighta

R34 GTT Aftermarket Front Bar (Also fits R34 GTT Series II)

lcy

Stagea Series I (with and without scoop)

Stagea Series II (with and without scoop)

Cheers and BASS OUT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way I dont have any turbo or FMIC , how will I be benefit by installing one of these in to my car? any explanations why as for what benifits will a non turbo car gonna get from these? :ninja:

The idea seems simple enough to me, more air into the airbox means more airflow into the car.

More cold air is good for a car, but more important for turbo'ed cars than N/A from my small knowledge on cars :happy:

Air deflectors don't exactly help FMIC's anyway.

The idea seems simple enough to me, more air into the airbox means more airflow into the car.

More cold air is good for a car, but more important for turbo'ed cars than N/A from my small knowledge on cars :P

Air deflectors don't exactly help FMIC's anyway.

Ic thanks for that,

So can some one please tell if any of these gona fit R33 GTS4 (non turbo) 1994 ? probably R33 gts-t series1 one will fit?

IF so i love to buy one pls

black one, deliverd to 2155.............Please let me know asap\

Is there a minimum number for this group buy?

Do you have any pics of the guides fitted to an R33 GTR series 3?

I will most likely be in :down:

I would also like to see a picbefore buying.

Also I noticed there are references to Series 2 n 3 guides are different? does anyone know in what way?

Ic thanks for that,

So can some one please tell if any of these gona fit R33 GTS4 (non turbo) 1994 ? probably R33 gts-t series1 one will fit?

IF so i love to buy one pls

black one, deliverd to 2155.............Please let me know asap\

is this group buy still ongoing....? no answers....