SAU Community

Dahtone Racing Customer Cars

Trent04

HEY THOSE R MY RIMS ON OSHY'S CAR IN THOSE PIX!!!! GIVE THEM BACK HAHAHAHAHA nah man im hearing good things bout the work u guys are doing from oshy he is really looking forward to getting his evil little hands on that motor u guys are building lolz i might even head over in my 33 and see u guys for some work......

BATTERY - mate whats the customer wants is whats the customer gets, rice or not the quality of work is awesome which is what we are trying to achieve

we work on anything from all out show cars to your regular daily driven "grocery getter".

still waiting on someone from this "ADMIN" team to answer my PMs

Guys if you have any questions and are looking to get some work done Anthony does some amazing work. Him and i have been working on a few things on a business level but also a great bloke to talk to on a personal level and allways willing to help you out with advise etc.

I know where my car will be going to get its custom wiring etc done.

Btw Anth its James from you know were.

nice bonnet!

that car loooks really nice :D

edit**

just got back from DAHTONE RACING to get my HSD Coilovers installed

( sorry bout the dodgy camera phone pix :blink: )

r332yo5.jpg

image038yo3.jpg

r33st3.jpg

r33st3.612b644371.jpg

r333gf3.jpg

image042mu9.jpg

image040de1.jpg

its just how i want it, to finish it off im waiting for my metallic black plates from the RTA then i'll take decent pics ;)

ps - after coming from a drive tonight im going to adjust the coilovers up tomorrow for a better clearance :) Im really happy with it all, got a smile from ear to ear :)

edit**

i adjusted the coilovers to the highest possible safe point (left 2cm of tread in the purches/cups) and measured all 4 so they were even lol

the coils themselves are all the way up and cant go any higher... that means it wasnt on the lowest setting yesterday

heres a pic of the car at its highest setting

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0993rx7.jpg

thanks Anth & Alex from Dahtone! Car feels unbelieveable with the coilovers! and its smooth :)

cheers

Joni

Edited by McDrifto

Nice work, u've just taken a nice clean drivable car and turned it into a car you can't even get into your own driveway let alone around comfortable on public roads.

Nice work, u've just taken a nice clean drivable car and turned it into a car you can't even get into your own driveway let alone around comfortable on public roads.

fyi - rear is getting raised :(

and the car IS comfortable on public roads :P

perfect spring rates/coilover set, even on the lowest setting its smooth in my opinion. Better then chopped springs ive had on my previous rides

Edited by McDrifto