SAU Community

[group Buy] Acpt Carbon Fibre Tailshafts Any Model! $1400us

Angus Smart

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serial number on mine is 0508051-1 thats the only number i could find on the shaft

sales order number on invoice 005831-00

customer number on invoice 000943

Part number on invoice MW35AW 35 41.69

gtr13

Besides the pro-forma invoice, take a look at your shipping list, there should be a serial number there in the 'part description details' section. See if that matches what you got on that shaft.

So to everyone , please go ahead and check your paperwork and the serial number on the shaft itself, post these numbers here, even get some measurements of the shaft itself, I am about to go and start measuring now.

:P

:(

Shaft lenght flage to flange 1020mm

Carbon section length 735mm

also the other number MW 35AW 35 40.71

That 40.71 might be the lenght in inches?

gtr13 look for the cutomer copy (bottom left of page)it should have the Serial number printed on this page.

Edited by YLD-CHLD

Mine are one number off. 0708042 on the shaft and 043 on the invoice. it is however the correct shaft as the length is ok. but i can see a problem arising with this

Can everyone who has not got their shaft send me a Pm with your address in it so i can create a list and send it off?

Thanks guys i really would like to get this cleared up asap!!

Edited by Angus Smart

Wow, thanks... i've got emails back from Paul with what hes sent to James.. but he's still without reply. and just told him even more of the news of whats going on..

I'll pm everyone now with what i need to know just incase some are not looking in here..

Who is the person with 2 shafts?

Seeing as the majority of shafts were R32 GTR shafts it is easy to see that only a few people will be worried. Meaning I. Could everyone please measure their shafts, if the measurement comes out to 1095mm please pm me as our customer is threatening to go to consumer affairs now over this... 4 months wait when his car has been on a hoist finished waiting for a bloody tail shaft.

Edited by 34tomidnight

Who is the person with 2 shafts?

Seeing as the majority of shafts were R32 GTR shafts it is easy to see that only a few people will be worried. Meaning I. Could everyone please measure their shafts, if the measurement comes out to 1095mm please pm me as our customer is threatening to go to consumer affairs now over this... 4 months wait when his car has been on a hoist finished waiting for a bloody tail shaft.

Point him to this thread (I assume you were clean with the customer on how you were procuring his carbon shaft, and the purchase price) and I'm sure he'll understand........... somewhat.

Everyone else, let Andrew sort this out. Just PM him the details of your package and he'll collate everything in due course. No need to get antsy after this long. Another week or so won't hurt.

Just count yourselves lucky that you received a shaft, when some of us didn't even get that :D

Shaft lenght flage to flange 1020mm

Carbon section length 735mm

also the other number MW 35AW 35 40.71

That 40.71 might be the lenght in inches?

gtr13 look for the cutomer copy (bottom left of page)it should have the Serial number printed on this page.

the only other number on the customer copy is ACPT REF#DS-2304 i have no numbers on any of my paperwork that match the 0508051-1 number on the shaft

their were only 2x 1000ft/lbs shafts made mine and piggaz shaft for a R33 GTR (i think) and mine for a R34 GTR the number for the 1000ft/lbs shaft might be different to the rest of the lads iam pretty sure i have the right shaft as it wieghts only 7.88kg whereas the 2000ft/lbs shafts weight around the 9.5kg mark i really need to compare mine to piggaz shaft and see if he has a similar serial number to me

any news on the rest of the shafts received? Who has what, or the person who received 2 shafts?

Hey i am led to beleive they are both r32 2000hp shafts. i will pick them up today and work it out.

as for matching serial numbers i am trying to get a list of what shaft is what, obviously we're not going to worry about all the 32 shafts and their matching numbers, (i figure this is the main mixup and isnt really much of a problem)

i really want to find out where the hell yours has got to. hopefully i will hear something soon. Monday in America now so with a bit of luck we have herd back from them..

i will let you all know whats going on,

(And will call you right away when i know)