SAU Community

[group Buy] Acpt Carbon Fibre Tailshafts Any Model! $1400us

Angus Smart

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit all your bitching and complaining, they are here!! :)

tho i wasn't home so i have a little white note to fill out.

seems like your going to get them very soon :P

Cheers

ahh the epic journey is close to the end. The highs, the lows, the creamy middles...what did I order again? lol

Well done mate :P

lol im keen to know this too ^^

Havent got mine yet but Thanks for all the work Andrew, in all seriousness, would you organise another GB after all this!?!

as for the power ratings, it was actually torque rating, 1000ft pounds and 2000ft pounds. but i was sent hp this and then hp that. i think it changed when we went to the aussie distributor as James was always quoting torque ratings. (as i just copied and pasted)

Well i dont plan to buy anything for a while now, since our dollar is up the shit.

there is really only one thing that i might do which is a titanium exhaust (90mm trust cat back)

and possibly a sump extension (tho i can get sump extensions rather cheap thru a fabricating friend) who wants me to collect rb26 sumps so he can stock them.

he did the design himself. but its some what similar to how the hi octane one is. (welded in trap doors etc) without a cast item and with alloy. says if you happen to hit it the cast will crack. where the alloy will possibly dent or bend.

i'm actually waiting at home now as i must have just missed him yesterday morning with the delivery!

awesome

is yours the 2000lb/ft one mate? how can you differenciate?

cheers

mick

yeah this is the 2000lb/ft model, and i actually have no idea, we will have to wait untill Piggaz or gtr13 take photos of theirs as they were the only two who did the 1000hp model..

mines around about 9.3cm in thickness.. on the carbon section.

Andrew

90mm Ti exhaust ay?..mmm if you wait on the dollar to regain some ground i'm in...Trust TiR? or do you have a cunning plan?

yeah just a trust ti-r 90mm..i think they weigh less than the carbon shafts :P or maybe they were 15kg's i cant remember

with the way i am thinking i should leave the current setup for now. and doing a sidepipe..

but it all comes down to my internal wastegates holding pressure (30psi) and turbo efficiency, if they are efficient and not holding boost i will go external and will want a new front pipe and the Trust catback..

but if they are all good, i will just keep the current setup and get a sidepipe made up..

yeah I think the 1000ft/lb one is the go. no way you are going to put 2000ft/lb through a GTR driveline. go for the lightest one. and even better it's cheaper! though I guess this sterling advice comes a bit late for you chaps... :P glad to see you all got there in the end. :D