SAU Community

T-shirts

Appealing

Hi guys

anyone who has been looking at the sticker post, knows about the T-shirts.

But here are a couple of designs. One based on the S.W.A.T sicker, and the other based on the grill badge.

Both of the T's will be produced by digital print, with ironed on material, (only way that I can do them).

If any one wants to add a photo, of your car, wife, mother-in-law or anything else (legal), I will do it AT THE SAME TIME for only an extra $20.00

The T shirts are good quality but I only have X large sizes. (but they are not too big). I only have 35 of them in 100% cotton.

So take your choice, or you can both designs on one shirt for $30.00. The T-shirts alone cost me $10.00 so we ain't out to make a killing just to cover the costs of time and materials.

If anyone wants the designs altered... it can be done.

If someone wants to send me a really good photo of the S2 grill badge, (watch the reflections) I can do that too.

Postage will be charged to any state (other than WA) at $10.00 (express bag).

post-30601-1204805035_thumb.jpg

post-30601-1204805103_thumb.jpg

I'm down for sure!! +1 for me, but decisions decisions...... ummm.....

To hell with it, I'll get both designs on the one shirt, stagea logo exactly like photo option 2 on front, and could i get the swat design from option 1 at similar hight but in the middle of the back??

Cos that would be so damn cool, and incl postage $40 all up is that right??

Absolute legendary work mate!!

why's it say giushu on it? lol you guys aren't in giushu.

Says goushuu, i.e. Australia, lol, we've been through this in tha sticker thread, the Japanese kanji word for Aus from memory, was a bit hard to follow.

I want one!!!

Put me down for the second style John - but I have to ask, are we allowed to use the Nissan logo?

Cause if we are, can I get the badge on the front just as you have done, and the nissan logo in the middle at the top on the back?

Now, if you can maybe give us a hint as to how to pay for them?

I want one!!!

Put me down for the second style John - but I have to ask, are we allowed to use the Nissan logo?

Cause if we are, can I get the badge on the front just as you have done, and the nissan logo in the middle at the top on the back?

Now, if you can maybe give us a hint as to how to pay for them?

No problems Dale, I can put the Nissan logo on the front and back, add another $10.00 ($30 in all).

OK, payment, we can only meet undercover of darkness, you bring the suitcase full of cash and I'll bring the stuff..........

I'll PM you with the payment details, if you want to pick-up, then cash is king!

Are we allowed to use the Nisssan logo.....

OK copyright is like this, Nissan are the owners of the logo, (no doubt about that)

The logo can't be used without their permission....

BUT.... they also own the word Stagea.....so close the forum!

We are not selling the shirts for profit,

We are not trying to sell cars, with Nissan badges on that aren't Nissan's.

We are all owners of the car, (or have been).

They are getting free advertising.

I don't think that they will be bothered by the production of a few shirts!

We are not claiming them to be "Official Nissan Mechandise"..... so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Technically even the dealers can't use the Nissan logo on anything unless it is passed by Nissan. A lot of it isn't. I come across this daily. Mainly any large corporation is only going to interested in fraud, and exploitation of their brand. The Nisssan logo is out "in the public arena" quite widely these days. What we are doing is not going to upset anyone.....(maybe some "one").

By the way.... just as a side note, do you realise that if you copyright something and then give permission 3 times or more for someone to use it (without the copyright notice) then it can be deemed to be public property!

The thing is they stuck their badge on MY car!! :thumbsup:

And that is enough about this!!

I'll take one XL... second design.

T Shirt Colours?

Anyone that owns a rally car never wears white. Is there a choice?

payment... paypal or money order or bank deposit... what are the options.

Edited by ant0ny

another thing - if we have a particluar shirt we like, or just want to be 100% sure a shirt fits, can we buy one and send it to you....? or are you able to just send the transfer to us for us to put on ourselves?

Again... I think it should be Stagea Web for Advanced Tune... With Goushuu as the variant... Seems more authentic.

OK, ALL the T-shirts that I have are white, 100% cotton. I have 35 of them. 32 are XL, (which I can get on and I take size 97cm pants and weigh 100kg), I have only 3 XXL's they will go to the people that asked first. Sorry guys no black ones. Yes you can send me one. Postage will be the same for 2 as it is for 1. Express bags take up to 3kg.

I don't mind dropping the Nissan logo, or changing things around, but as far as I am concerned once the shirts are gone, then I will only sell the decals on their own.

I will also send the stickers with the shirts.

I will PM you all with the payment details.

John

• 2 weeks later...

when do you want to be doing this john? still good for the ones we spoke about via PM?

When do you want me to send the two shirts - and what type of material is best? like a close weave cotton or something i guess? Somethng without too much stretch so it doesnt wreck the transfer?

i will take 2,with the swat on front,so if i wanted a pic of my car do i send you a normal photo or what happens?? any chance of getting swat on front and badge on back maybe with pic of my car?? and stickers i want stickers :teehee: