SAU Community

R33 Brake Master Cylinder Stopper

nuclear_skyline

Hi All,

I am getting a brake master cylinder made for me at a local engineering shop called Seldom Seen Engineering.

IT bolts off the strut tower, and has an adjustable bolt to ensure the bit fit with the cylinder. It is being made of 3mm mild steel with gussets... Very strong....

If we can get an order of ten together he will charge $50 per stopper. I think $10 will cover the postage, but I'll double check for each individual so that no ones pays more then what they should.

End: End of March.

Thanks,

Thomas

cheers guys... I am getting mine made as a test early next week...

Design is quite simple yet strong. Coming from the strut tower (which it will bolt to using the existing threaded holes) it will be a L shaped bracket with a gusset along the bottom.

I will be painting mine matt black so it blends in with the engine bay and doesn't cause the blue brigade to show any interest.

cheers guys... I am getting mine made as a test early next week...

Design is quite simple yet strong. Coming from the strut tower (which it will bolt to using the existing threaded holes) it will be a L shaped bracket with a gusset along the bottom.

I will be painting mine matt black so it blends in with the engine bay and doesn't cause the blue brigade to show any interest.

so how did it go got any pics yet dude.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...