SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup Thread

Sheng

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am totally bringing the camera.. coz photography is my thing :banana: I make cars look more sexeh :)

Well are you a babe? with huge boobs? :)

Lol, well... apparently yes... according to various people.. including the gf.. :D Oh, speaking of whom, I may be bringing her along :ermm:

Edited by SkyGirlRabz

No worries peepz :banana:

coz i full cbf replying individual posts lol...

Hey its raining

Is there gonna be undercover parking there???

Im assuming u already thought of that!

Anyways let US know

thanks

msnismo or D_I_F, I *might* need to scam a lift if possible... Will confirm tomorrow arvo.

its ok.. i can fit 4 in the 33.... way more leg room than the zeddles!

besides, gtr rear seat seems to make it look like it has heaps more room.... or could be the fact I have been without my 33 for so long and it just seems like a boat :banana:

Hey its raining

Is there gonna be undercover parking there???

Im assuming u already thought of that!

Anyways let US know

thanks

Yes i know its raining, and no there's no undercover area, so bring rain jackets if does rain at night.

its raining y0?

meet up still on????

Yes it is still on

its ok.. i can fit 4 in the 33.... way more leg room than the zeddles!

besides, gtr rear seat seems to make it look like it has heaps more room.... or could be the fact I have been without my 33 for so long and it just seems like a boat :blink:

What do you mean 4... who else is coming?

Hey Albizert, i'll be late tonight. Work sucks balls, so my guesstimate is i'll rock up at 8.30, maybe 9. You'll be there right? If it's pissing you might not hang around the carpark long. If it's an issue let me know. Chizzeers.

Edited by R338OY

I totally forgot if I told you I had planned on coming or not, but I did, but if it's raining all hardcore like then screw ya! I'll meet you at thornleigh later on :blink:

I'll also PM you my number so you can call me when you're on your way...

Yeah i second that, but yeee ill make it! i know none of you so dont be shy come say hi (haha i ryme) ill be rocking up with HERTBO and my car

i dont know anyone either

but sheng make it undercover coz it will suck if it raining heavily an theres no cover