SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup Thread

Sheng

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this camry i think just smashed this other car into pieces.

i was astonished.

never seen anything quite like it.

i dont know how the hell it happened....but it wudve been ugly.

Hey thanks guys for coming! :)

Pity about the rain :happy:

Better location next time is a must..

Omar- Thornleigh was good, letsa babes n civics and silvias :) but the Gorge woulda of been better..

lol Milenko nice pic :P

hey MAN!

I was always gonna go to this "Hills meet up" thing! and never knew it'd be today.

I was with my mates eating mcdonalds and saw like 6 skylines all pulling up, and i thought could this be a skylineaustralia cruise? and yes it was lol but had to leave early cuz of plans (in Black R34 :P)

Hey guys,

I came down at 7.30 and no one was there and stayed till about 8pm. I must of read the time wrong and thought 7.30 not 8.30. It was a shame cause i was in my R34 GTR, had another R34 GTR a Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo, GSR Lancer and a 94 CRX Turbo.

We waited and waited and even went up to Norwest carwash to check if maybe u guys went there!!!

Next time i will read it properly.

Hope u all had a good night!!

good to see everyone,pitty bout the weather.next time maybe somewhere undercover

details on accident pics or ban

Ban Mitch for driving a heavily stickered rexel! :)

Nice to see everyone again shame it was such poo weather..

It was also good to see no dickheads.

Cheers Albert!

Yes, weather was poo.com

But Thanks C! :happy:

hahaha yeh the only one with decent light, the rest came out sheeet, now to sinking then rest of my beers :bunny:

Are you even 18 yet :P:)

Hey guys,

I came down at 7.30 and no one was there and stayed till about 8pm. I must of read the time wrong and thought 7.30 not 8.30. It was a shame cause i was in my R34 GTR, had another R34 GTR a Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo, GSR Lancer and a 94 CRX Turbo.

We waited and waited and even went up to Norwest carwash to check if maybe u guys went there!!!

Next time i will read it properly.

Hope u all had a good night!!

it was 8:30 but then we moved loactions because of the silly rain.

hey MAN!

I was always gonna go to this "Hills meet up" thing! and never knew it'd be today.

I was with my mates eating mcdonalds and saw like 6 skylines all pulling up, and i thought could this be a skylineaustralia cruise? and yes it was lol but had to leave early cuz of plans (in Black R34 :P)

were u the guy wearing the white cap?

Ban Mitch for driving a heavily stickered rexel! :)

not my fault the cars of the road. it was either that or the plumbing truck wich does 10km/hr.

pitty about the rain. decent enough initial turnout though. it was pretty cold as the night drew on at maccas.

yeah milenko got the crash aftermath on his phone. looked like a camry and an old station wagon corolla. the station wagon was ripped in 2 and against the walkway guard rail on the bridge. the camry was pretty mangled as well id say a fatal for sure. if not somebody up there really likes them..