SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup Thread

Sheng

Woo Peter is invading my thread :D . so rb26 in under the hood now? i hope so :)

Which one is the Coles one? I always go straight up the ramp and parks infront of Fitness first :P

You know when you're coming from Showgound road and then you turn left to go to towers.. you turn right at the second traffic light (opposite cop shop) and left at the first round about in the carpark area..

There's also some underground parking at Norwest Market Town and surrounding coffee places.. eateries..

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

I'm keen for food and coffee,

and more babes :3some:

Hey Anna, what time does that Coles carpark shut??

I mite make it there next time, and we all can go n snack burgers upstairs :)

How many people do you think would be interested???

Norwest Market Town is easy to get to but parking is a little limited.. unless we went there midweek and its near that Hillsong church and they invade everywhere like a plague..

urmm.. I made a mistake the carpark I was thinking of is the Bi Lo carpark.. the Coles carpark is before the bus stops outside David Jones.. you go straight at the traffic light after the Piazza then you make a left turn up a ramp... u know where im talking about??? (That's coming from Showground Rd)

The Coles one stays open till late on Thurs, Fri and Satday nights..

Yeh Burgers or pizza would be good.. let's set a date..

^^^ Yeah yeah

Im thinking of Towers Fitness first car park, its usually empty on sunday mornings, anyone keen for a sunday morning meetup like 10ish??

^^^ Yeah yeah

Im thinking of Towers Fitness first car park, its usually empty on sunday mornings, anyone keen for a sunday morning meetup like 10ish??

my car is not 'decked' but its low and most of us cant get up to that carpark, the angle on the entry and exit ramps to that area arent that easy to get over ;)

either way im still up for a towers meetup! i'll just sit here in the background till you guys confirm everything :D

Make sure you wake up early, so you can wake your car up :D

its always awake and angry, and unfortunately I get smacked up the back of the head if I even think of driving it before its warmed up..... damn engine builder ;):D

'sif do a meet-up that early in the morning on a Sunday!

Make it mid-arvo or sumsing...

+1

i just went to towers this morning. i can just get into the carpark for Fitness First, the one where you go up the ramp and you end up on level 5 or 6 if you go to the roof. my exhaust still scrapes along the little hump at the top of the hill and its good that there was no one there so i could cut through the parking spots cause i scrape on the yellow speed humps they have there.

:D

hmmm roof parking aye... wonder if i can get up there...

i just went to towers this morning. i can just get into the carpark for Fitness First, the one where you go up the ramp and you end up on level 5 or 6 if you go to the roof. my exhaust still scrapes along the little hump at the top of the hill and its good that there was no one there so i could cut through the parking spots cause i scrape on the yellow speed humps they have there.

:D

exactly what i mean (in my above post)

and oh my gawwddd

caste.jpg

look at the size of the carpark next to the school on the left !

Edited by McDrifto

;)

hmmm roof parking aye... wonder if i can get up there...

lol Peter...So how do you get to the fitness first car park :(

exactly what i mean (in my above post)

and oh my gawwddd

look at the size of the carpark next to the school on the left !

Ok.

The school is out of the equation.

Or we all can meet up at the Tway car park again and cruz to towers :D

and park where ever you want on the roof, then get food :laugh: