SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Spotted Silver V35 coupe with black wheels on Lygon st around 8am yesterday.

Was that you Superspit?

Hi P....

I panicked, and ran to the carport to see if my car was still there!...lol

Wasn't me (or my car), I stay well away from Lygon St nowadays!

Cheers mang.

Spotted a silver V35 sedan parked at one of my Mrs's neighbour's house in Maddington area (WA) a few times already.

Edited by Victor.T

Silver V35 Coupe in Belgrave opposite the Cameo movie theater on Tuesday night and a Red V35 Coupe at Knox Ozone on Boxing day. Still not seen any other V36 Coupes in Melbourne area accept mine.:( Silver V35 Sedan on the Monash yesterday morning.

LOL that silver sedan would have been me as I was on my way to the Bayswater area to have my stereo, speakers and amp fitted. We should meet up one time :)

Edited by Alphamox

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoted a nice looking silver V35 with a gtr35 front bumper going on pennant hils rd south bound pasing carlingford court in Carlingford, Sydney. i was in the black V35 going in oposite direction. Nice kit on that cat i must say!

Edited by AlexanderWilde

Spotted a black V35 sedan with aftermarket wheels on Albany Hwy in Cannington area near Carousal Shopping Centre (WA) at 6:00pm on Wednesday (26-01-11).

I was in my Nissan Dualis, so didn't wave. :P

Spotted a silver V35 coupe turning onto Roe Hwy from Willeri Drive (WA) at 5:50pm on Wednesday (2-02-11).

I was in my Mitsubishi Mirage stopped at the opposite traffic lights.

Spotted a silver V35 coupe turning onto Roe Hwy from Willeri Drive (WA) at 5:50pm on Wednesday (2-02-11).

I was in my Mitsubishi Mirage stopped at the opposite traffic lights.

How many cars do you have? :O

Seen a few times a pearl white V35 coupe with Infiniti G35x badging (last time was yesterday) parked near the back of my shop on Adams Lane (off High Street) in Berwick. Also driving down Princes Hwy a few weeks ago City-bound. Love the rear spoiler and clear indicators/reflectors on the front, looks great.

Also XQZEME, silver V35 coupe around Hallam-Belgrave Road a few times, last was a few weeks ago, was at night. Seen this one a few times, very nice as well.

Been driving a black 2008 Toyota Aurion lately so wouldn't of been noticed. V36 is in the shop being fixed thanks to someone making love to my rear quarter-panel and alloy on the 23rd of December...

Geez is she alright? What happened exactly - got t-boned?

yeh shes ok.

i tell you what.. dont get nan kangs.. raining and going around a bend, oversteerd into a tree.

anybody want the wreck?

Spotted a silver V35 coupe in front of Makan Makan cafe on Albany Hwy in Victoria Park (WA) at 9:15pm on Saturday (5-02-11).

The driver waved at my fellow SAU friend, Grrrr, as driving past. Mine was parked 1 car behind his V35 coupe.

Edited by Victor.T