SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Hello illegitimate siblings :) Is this a friend of yours? Spotted it at Eastland last weekend, I do like the V35s in this colour.

282755_435710729783933_1283214877_n.jpg

Interesting find Opal...No idea who he or she is.

Its definately not Igor/Stayer..who I believe is driving all the way to the Gold Coast in his V35!

Spotted a black V35 coupe at the roundabout at Cabramatta yesterday at about 2pm. I went there for lunch and I waved!! I was driving my silver V..

White coupe on white Volks/Rays in Ormond St Kensington on Friday night.

Looks nice, get on here and make yourself known.

Urm.. aftermarket front grill? with the Nismo wing on the rear?

Probably my friend. Guy always say he'll come but yea I'm going to tell him to come end of this month and stop being a sissy.

On another note

Spotted Yasidi on King st inbound.. just past Flinders st.

I was heading home!

I used to check this thread every day hoping to get spotted, until i realised i am one of 3 V35 Coupe owners in my town.. haha.

Same here, except I am the only V35 owner in my town.

I see a V almost every day. Sometimes 2 or 3. I think there is nearly as much as any other Nissan now. Too many in Sydney are eother "switched off" or rude- don't wave or acknowledge.

very true, my mate owns the same V35 as me and isn't interested in the forum community. There's so much good info on this you'd be mad not to.

Also an American friend of mine made a facebook group a while ago with over 200 members, very active and great people

V35 Coupe Drivers on facebook, i'd post the link but it's blocked on my work computer! request to be added you won't regret it.

Thanks for the heads up on FB page.No big deal I've been to a few Syd meets a while ago and there are many cool V guys around. Just saying that there are many more that don't give a toss (ok too- though uncool). Your right in that you learn so much about the car here

I agree with you, i even tend to give people a wave that drive R33/34's since there's alot of them but almost never will i get one back.

I'm thankful the guy i bought the car off told me about this page, learnt a lot of things since owning the car so it's good.

Definately recommend that FB group, ask ANY question about these cars and i garauntee you you'll have 15-30 replies by the following day, realllly chilled bunch of guys and they have some insanely good looking "G's" they call them.