SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Yeah dude. It very well could be. Stock standard on 18's I believe, it looked very clean though. Good to see another one up here.

Oi, next time you're in Airlie feel free to let us know and I'll see if I can come down and see your beast and go for a cruise.

Yep that was it, we were going opposite ways i literally threw my arm out the window and waved as he went passed but i don't think he saw me. It had all the badges on it too.

Yeah mate for sure, i'm actually going to be in Townsville late March with my missus i will more than likely be driving up there too so i will let her go see her friends and shit and i'll come meet you that sounds good.

Was driving next to a white 350gt coupe on high street road about 20 minutes ago. Looked real clean!

i read that as high street and shit myself because my car isnt parked in its normal place today and i work on high street...

but its ok.. car is safe (i checked) and you said high street road :P

saw a black V35 coupe with rear wing and some shadow chrome 18's (- maybe Weds tc01's?) at maccas carpark about 8.30am this morning in Clayton. Looked super clean. I was half asleep so didn't register it until it was driving straight at me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dusted the cobwebs off my V today, took it for a cruise around town to charge the battery

spotted 2 v35 coupes one black one silver

3 v35 sedans 2 silver one champagne

Didn't realise so many V series getting about my area :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a V35 today around 12:30 in Gladstone QLD, light blue color, rolling on stock rays 18s, on Dawson hwy/rd at the lights near the night owl center. Didn't catch the plates, but it must be new to town because the only one I have seen is white.