SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

spotted a silver coupe in muswellbrook near the police station turning at the rounderbout onto the highway at 7am seen it twice now + a 4 door that parks out the front of the old police station you guys on here

spotted 2 coupe on king georges road 2nite~

black one with 19" stock rims at beverly hills, white one was waiting for the traffic light at canterbury rd around 9ish

anyone here?

spotted 2 coupe on king georges road 2nite~

black one with 19" stock rims at beverly hills, white one was waiting for the traffic light at canterbury rd around 9ish

anyone here?

White one might've been me, actually no wait lol... i didn't go that away tonight, did last night though. Incidentally, i live in beverly hills..

Hey i live in beverly hills... Well sort of. Technically hurstville but i'm closer to beverly hills. No-ones seen me yet :down:

I live around hurstville too, what colour is urs? i've seen a few Vs at hurstville

Heh.. i used to live at Hurstville too. Recently moved to beverly hills. I still drive through hurstville a bit to visit parents etc. Yeah i've seen some V35s around hurstville too, even a 250gt white sedan.

Im in Hursi - seen one or two flying around - mine is a silver premium - dark tints - im off th road for 2months though.... RTA suspension....

RTA Suspension ?? explain?

speeding?

or modification defect?

pardon for asking but I'm victorian so never heard of this

i saw two today in the city, SUPER sexy one on broadway, it was a custom blue, no bodykit, but had the nismo spoiler and dark bronze te37s and sed nismo on the back.

another one near uts, was Red with two asian dudes in it, lol nice colour but then a rx7 s8 pulled up and i started gooogling at that.

Think I saw sethaiyaar today... saw a silver V with black roof overlay comin out of kmart blacktown parking.. had P plates on though so not sure seth if it was you? I was in my other speed machine turnin the roundabout, silver n13 nissan pulsar

Spotted a new white R35 turning off barrack street onto the Freeway. i was sitting at the opposite lights as he turned in front & pulled away. Gotta say I felt a little underwhelmed at the exhaust "note".

R is not that special~ haha

seen alot Vs goin around these days

maybe youre jus noticing it more coz u have one now.. despite all the Vs around i cant believe the amount of tyre places i call and Go wtf is that wen i say the wheels are for a V35 skyline :D

I'm pretty sure there are just a lot more V's around now. I still drool at them whenever i see them, then i smile contently remembering i've got the same thing. But they are becoming more and more common. On that note i've seen a few around hurstville lately.

A white one, parkted outside hurstville station, near dougies, though this was last saturday. Anyone?

i forget the others, mostly silver though. and all dirty looking :D