SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Ok I've seen at least 9 different Vs over 3 days on the same street .. Quay Street at UTS... 5 silvers.. 2 blues.. 1 black.. 1 red.. every colour of the v35 rainbow...Someone here has to be one of them

One of the silvers could have been me =)

Do you have a sedan ? CAuse they were both coupes

I had a sedan before, now I have blue coupe. It's totally unbaged, fully tinted and plus black, not painted yet, sport grill. So, easy to recognise=))

I had a sedan before, now I have blue coupe. It's totally unbaged, fully tinted and plus black, not painted yet, sport grill. So, easy to recognise=))

Mmm didnt see the front of one, you there last sat or tues nights ? thats when im there

i used see a white coupe, just down the road from me in Doonside/blacktown, it had tinted tail lights, never got around to saying hi, haven't seen it for ages, maybe sold it....whats the odds of two coupes on the same street!

i used see a white coupe, just down the road from me in Doonside/blacktown, it had tinted tail lights, never got around to saying hi, haven't seen it for ages, maybe sold it....whats the odds of two coupes on the same street!

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 if you live in Geraldton. i'm the only one in this "city"

lol making you feel, just that extra bit special!

oh oh i saw BLISTIC's V35, im pretty sure it was his, cuz i kinda rmbr the gray wheels, well i was on my way to uni n saw it off a bridge parked in parramatta, around 3pm....BLISTIC?

dmn, nobody has seen me yet!....is there anyone even in the western suburbs here on the forum?...i see quite a few in this are, but dont see them mentioned in the thread.

BLISTIC: you have quite a drop, do you have camber issues?...or you have the camber kit?.

dmn, nobody has seen me yet!....is there anyone even in the western suburbs here on the forum?...i see quite a few in this are, but dont see them mentioned in the thread.

BLISTIC: you have quite a drop, do you have camber issues?...or you have the camber kit?.

yeh mate my car is lowered it is max lowered on the TEIN CS Coilovers on the rear and the front is almost there too

i have front and rear camber kits (Nagisa Auto) and also Rear Toe Arms too

-mark

lasty night I saw 1x Skyline 350GT Silver, then 2 car spaces ahead was a V35 cream or white (twas dark) in Coorparoo just near Old cleveland rd, Brisbane.

There is one V35 Silver I see in Paddington regulary, The owner runs the Milk bar on Caxton St.