SAU Community

10th August Great Ocean Road Cruise

qikshift

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR

not raining today. suns out and if is expected to be maybe some showers in the arvo but tomorrow should be fine

Guest RedLineGTR

Hey, for all those are coming to the GOR Cruise. Summarising, there will be mini meets (this side of the city) in the areas or Glen Waverley, Chadstone and one just before chapel so a couple more cars can join (Not really stoping for much) and we will be heading to the main meet point where most people will meet their to continue on to Apollo bay along the GOR.

Just a little check list for people to do if they have time to make sure everything is okay (Some always do this but just in case, it is abit of a trip):

- Check all fluids especially oil, radiator fluids etc.

- Check general condition of belts & hoses.

- Check you break pads if you can either by eye or taking the tire off.

- Check tire tread, just in case.

- Check tire pressure & condition (no nails and shit).

- Fill up you fuel tank as much as you should (it’s about 250km one way)

- Go to the toilet before we cruise, don’t want to be stopping for people.

Everyone just have fun, personally I cant wait for tomorrow probably wont sleep. Watch out for town as usually police are setup around their, just a general awareness of a possible police presence of cameras etc. Everyone loves a good fang especially some of the heavyweights (u know who you are) please drive within your limits just because someone does something, doesn’t always mean you can do it to. We don’t want tow-trucks picking up cars (some extra money for Jack :) )

Hope to see you all their, for a good fang, a great cruise & a good catch up with people new and all.

Cheers Rob

cool

i mite sneak out of work

even thought my daddy will get upset lol!!!

if my bf is free we will make it

but can i have a premeet with sam or who ever ?? earlier on if we are going? coz i dun really understand the info !

Guest RedLineGTR

The main meet point is on the first post on the first page.

There are two meets on the way.

First is for the people in the glen waverely area or on the way they are meeting at glen waverely maccas abuot 8am or so.

Next main point is Chadstone maccas i expect people to come no later than 8;40-50am (max) then we head off to pickup james dave etc... on the way to the city (thier might be a quick stop...not sure as off yet) then we are going straight to Main meet..Point Cook..

Milk: From Epping, jump on the Western Ring Road (heading to city), take the Geelong (Princess Fwy) exit. Then about 5 min. later take the Point Cook Rd exit. You will see the shell & subway signs from the freeway. Be there by 9:30am :)

Our final desyination is Apollo Bay.