SAU Community

10th August Great Ocean Road Cruise

qikshift

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take it you guys who are meeting up in the SE are still meeting us all at the Point cook exit shell/subway (as per the first post in this thread) as this is the actual meet up point, we want as many skylines as possible all together to cruise to geelong.

we'll be stopping there at the bunnings for a lil bit while we pick up out SAU geelong peeps and wait for others to catch up :(

mark

Guest RedLineGTR
Originally posted by qikshift

i take it you guys who are meeting up in the SE are still meeting us all at the Point cook exit shell/subway (as per the first post in this thread) as this is the actual meet up point, we want as many skylines as possible all together to cruise to geelong.

we'll be stopping there at the bunnings for a lil bit while we pick up out SAU geelong peeps and wait for others to catch up :(

mark

Yep we are mark...some are meeting in the glen area then they are gonna pop buy my area then on the way to the city we will be meeting up with another maybe 2-3-4 other cars then heading to the point cook exit.

Cheers Rob

Guest RedLineGTR

Okay Pre-Meet #2

McDonalds© - Corner, Chadstone Road & Princes Hwy (Mel 69 D4)

Time – Meet 8:30am – Depart 8:40am( Roughly ) Then we travel along the Princes Hwy (Dandenong Road) Towards The city which on the way we will join JamesZilla & whoever else is waiting with him (Around The Prahran Area) Then we will continue to the Main Meet point (Refer to First Page).

This meet is for all the people coming from this side of town, like the people who are meeting @ Glen Waverly etc…

You do not have to meet here if you don’t want to, I will be waiting their early having some McBreakfast goodies (I’ll be most likely on the outside tables) I will be waiting till 8:50am at MAX (if worse comes to worse) since that is the time that I have arranged to meet jameszilla about 8:50-9:00am and I really don’t want to keep people waiting.

Whoever feels comfortable to lead the pack to the main meet point be my guest as long as you have a good idea where to go (assume most people have had a look at the melway). I’m going to check over the melway properly so I know exactly where I need to go and set some pace at the front if need be.

Please Tank up fuel either at the Main meet point (Refer to First Page) or before we start cruising from the Chadstone area as I rather not stop until we get to the main point.

The times are set so we get their on time & not be late. Like mentioned before if you want to come to Chadstone McDonalds I’ll be waiting if not that’s fine.

Any questions Pm or email me.

Cheers Rob

rob mate, gimmie yur mobile number

will mc'liase with you mc'lines at mc'dottas in mc'chad.

Originally posted by RedLineGTR

McDonalds© - Corner, Chadstone Road & Princes Hwy (Mel 69 D4)

Time – Meet 8:30am – Depart 8:40am( Roughly )

lol @ copyright! :P

Just a quick memo for people going on this cruise.

There may be mobile/fixed speed cameras at the following locations on the GOR:

Site Suburb Between Streets MelwayRef

The Great Ocean Road Aireys Inlet Alice Road and Albert Avenue NULL

Great Ocean Road (100) Anglesea Minter Road and Forest Road 196K2

The Great Ocean Road Anglesea Anglesea River and Minifie Avenue 196F7

Great Ocean Road Apollo Bay Joyce Street and Marriners Lookout Road NULL

The Great Ocean Road Eastern View Spout Creek abd Coalmine Creek NULL

Great Ocean Road (80) Fairhaven 60/80km signs and Old Coach Road 511C10

Great Ocean Road (70) Jan Juc Duffields Road and Strathmore Drive 237C7

The Great Ocean Road Lorne Allen Street and Erskine River NULL

The Great Ocean Road Point Roadknight Tenth Avenue and Third Avenue 196C10

Great Ocean Road Port Campbell McCue Street and son of rajab Street

You have been warned....

might have to bring the paint ball gun to splatter a few cameras hahahah, oh well.. im sure there will be pleanty of sunday drivers down there as usual anyways :D its going to be a crazy site to see approx 30ish lines hopefully crusing down there :D

mark

Guest RedLineGTR

Been watching the weather for this weekend and this week. Seems to be just perfect weather nice and cool for those intercoolers and some extra boost. Fingers crossed it dosent rain knowing people some will bail if it rains. I dont care i dont mind seeing some drifting jap styles....Yay