SAU Community

10th August Great Ocean Road Cruise

qikshift

Guest RedLineGTR

You'll find out on the day, some people may come, some may not bother. I will bring my camera too, got my small memory card (at the moment) but i wont be doing too many high res photo like for autosalon, so it should do the job. Rob

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fark me!

i'm SOOO... trying to get work done sat AM/PM so i can get out Sunday.

If i can't... i'll prolly come to geelong if i can!

AARGGHH!!! why this weekend.. next weekend i'd be laughing.

Oh well... just gotta work my balls off :(

Gordo: The sites listed by Leewah are 'favourite' spots for mobile cameras. There are NO FIXED cameras on the Great Ocean Road. Yet.

The camera locations are usually in the towns where the limit drops from 100km/h to 60km/h. The majority of the 'open' sections of the GOR are 100km/h.

So... we can still play on the main bits of the road - but need to be extra careful in the towns. The lead car needs to be a bit vigilant in spotting typical 'camera cars'.

ok.. that is cool.. i thought he meant fixed cameras. I'll go now.. oh yeah, small point, i need my car back first :) meant to be ready by thursday or friday but not holding my breath - assuming the steering is all fine I'll be coming along.

yes as stated in the first thread these are the meet times for melb.. and are final, rock up at 9:30ish... wil be departing at 10am to meet our lines in geelong.

----extract---->

Date: Sunday 10th August 2003

Meet time: 9:30am (melb)

Meet Place: shell/subway, on the exit ramp of Point Cook Rd (MEL:53, B3. The exit after Newland St)

Departure time: 10:00am (melb)

Destination: Apollo Bay (via GOR)

----extract---->

oh yes.. and ill be there.. hopefully with.. maps/key stages of hte cruise... something to that effect... look for hte line that looks like a top fueler!! hahahah ass is to high in the air with stock suspension at the rear and bilstiens at the front hahah, gota get dem fixed damn it hahahah