SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw soo many imports on my way home last night (travelling from Dandenong South to Mordialloc via Governor Rd).

Just the Skylines though:

Black R33 GTS-T (spoilerless, custom plates)

Silver R34 4-door

Silver R33 GTS (bodykit)

White R33 GTS-T

Was more but I forget.

saw a dark r33 (purple of black) on the side of burwood hwy between two cop cars opposite a booze/drug bus at 1:30pm. Had aftermarket exhaust, fmic and gtr spoiler. I was considering taking the skyline out but I decided against it since I was going to Knox. Lucky I didn't take it.

black r34 4 door (and i think p plates) level 2 eng carpark at monash clayton, parked somewhat opposite me :P

saw it at about 2:30pm when i left

Edited by kaitoukid

If its who I think it is, the car is NA...

darker skinned girl?

I don't think its who any of you are thinking of :P

She was a light skinned brunette, and it was definitely turbs.

Mmmmmm

Think I need to chuck my SAU Vic stickers on, might get noticed more often by you guys :P

White R33 GTS-T with White on Black Slimline ODIUM plates, last spotted... in my driveway.

Edited by Odium

saw a dark r33 (purple of black) on the side of burwood hwy between two cop cars opposite a booze/drug bus at 1:30pm. Had aftermarket exhaust, fmic and gtr spoiler. I was considering taking the skyline out but I decided against it since I was going to Knox. Lucky I didn't take it.

lol i went past that area as well, when i was there were they were set up had pretty much one lane sorta moving (yep thats the amount of cars they were testing)

couldnt take any more in so let the rest just cruise by

must be that eastern operation going on for next 3 months.

yep it was a booze/defect station. pretty funny that they had soo many cars that they had to let some through including the skyline

there were some tmu cars on the side there as well.