SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yeah i gathered, but no-one has said a word in months, no fine nothing!

Ash...just leave your keys in there and a full tank of fuel and it can be one of those share cars. I'll swing by and pick it up lol!

Omw to work on Monday around 12pm, a yellow R34 coupe on springvale road, you passed me just past the freeway (sorry if i was super close to your lane, the truck on my right had about half a wheel in mine -___-) then as i was turning off onto wellington, gave the thumbs up and got one in return (:

But I guess our final destination was the same, because as I was waiting at lights of Princes Hwy/Garden Rd I think I saw you turn left into ikea LOL :P. I still maintain my way would be quicker, just that the green light at that crossing is seriously short + a truck took off uber slow.

Looked nice btw! Oh, and I was in the ridiculously dirty ( :( ) black r34

Spotted Sunkist unloading his car on Little Collins from what seem like a trip to Cosco.

LOL. yeh went on a shopping spreee with the corporate card.. we have our xmas party tomorrow.

shoulda beeped!

LOL. yeh went on a shopping spreee with the corporate card.. we have our xmas party tomorrow.

shoulda beeped!

ah nice! we got ours on saturday night...open bar :cheers:

next time i'll run across the road and toot the horn on my bike, i was sitting out front of the building, havent been very active on here so would've been hard to introduce myself.

Guessing AGL?