SAU Community

Nissan Gtr Preview In Sydney Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**drool ** hi res shots please :( , need to change my work pc wallpaper

If anyone wants a hi-res pic of any of mine I have 4200x2800 versions here.

I also have the raw files as I shot these in raw. Not sure if they are 12 or 14bit raw though as I forgot to set that on my camera.

edit: just checked, just 12bit raw... oh wells next time ill shoot 14bit raw for more detail

NICE :(

Will they be taking it out of the box ??

should be out of the box again when they finish up tonight

especially love the slogans around the box.....anyone....antime

p3180024rp1.th.jpg

Edited by jeff

If anyone wants a hi-res pic of any of mine I have 4200x2800 versions here.

I also have the raw files as I shot these in raw. Not sure if they are 12 or 14bit raw though as I forgot to set that on my camera.

edit: just checked, just 12bit raw... oh wells next time ill shoot 14bit raw for more detail

Id love a hi res pic of the gtr with the harbour and lights in the backround. possible to e-mail it through ?

don't you guys know anything about collectables, its worth more still in the box :(

just needs some carboard attached that says hotwheels. and leave it to sit for about 30 years and you'll have yourself 1 sought after vehicle

check out the door handle-this was the first i had seen of it.....very coolpost-21850-1205800277_thumb.jpg

Yeah... They take some getting used to when using them. Kinda a push then pull thing. Probably pretty bad for when you're trying to pickup someone when they're in a hurry.

Yeah... They take some getting used to when using them. Kinda a push then pull thing. Probably pretty bad for when you're trying to pickup someone when they're in a hurry.

Interesting design though-would it have been for aesthetics or wind resistance ?

Love how they have recycled the security sticker from the skyline 350gt :(