SAU Community

Nissan Gtr Preview In Sydney Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre bollocksing kidding me... I flew to Syd on the day this thread started, flew back home this morning... and didnt read SAU all weekend. That'll learn me!!!

GRRRRRRRRR

JK

Youre bollocksing kidding me... I flew to Syd on the day this thread started, flew back home this morning... and didnt read SAU all weekend. That'll learn me!!!

You realise it's coming to Perth April 22....right

Saw it today :) much nicer in the flesh..

The moment kinda got ruined when some American tourists came up and said " its a neesan , does what every other car do , go from A to B "

Edited by Zoggy

Was a greattt day..waited 45 minutes for Nissan guys to jumpstart their car..and wow what a feeling when the car came out of the cage finally and wow every moment was breathtaking when they drove it to the tow truck.. car is so freaking awesome in flesh..Love everything about it..can't wait to own one..Nissan FC girl didn't know anything about car though

So jealous of the people who got to shoot it out of the box....

i was so disapointed when i rocked up and it was all caged up :P

My claim to fame...very first HDR image of the GTR.... ive got nothing to back that claim up but i couldnt find any in google :P

2343169622_abb4da293e_o.jpg

that looks good frinik..love it

here are mine that i took today

gtr.JPG

re2.JPG

re.JPG

PICT0034re.JPG

PICT0045re.JPG

PICT0056re.JPG

PICT0082re.JPG

PICT0084re.JPG

PICT0085re.JPG

PICT0107re.JPG

PICT0120re.JPG

PICT0123re.JPG

PICT0131re.JPG

PICT0137re.JPG

PICT0138re.JPG

PICT0144re.JPG

PICT0150re.JPG

PICT0159re.JPG

PICT0199re.JPG

what have we have here?....steve pointing at something.....

PICT0182re.JPG

a scratch! only noticeable by car enthusiasts... Colin Buckley, what have you done!:P

untitled.JPG

It was good seeing people come up to the car and look at it. besides it being in a collectable box..it was awesome to see it in the flesh and it doesnt look too big at all..FREE POSTERS :P

Edited by E_Lu-SHuN

GRRRRRRRRR

JK

We already have two in Perth, and there not wrapped in stupid plastic boxes :cheers:

lulz... Nissan Australia's still using the R34 GTR logo on its merchandising. Good one Colin Buckley... way to keep up with the times.

Yeah - I don't think Nissan Australia did that though, it was the company they outsourced the tour to. Nissan Australia aren't putting these shows on they're being put on by a different company on behalf of Nissan.

So jealous of the people who got to shoot it out of the box....

i was so disapointed when i rocked up and it was all caged up :cheers:

My claim to fame...very first HDR image of the GTR.... ive got nothing to back that claim up but i couldnt find any in google :)

2343169622_abb4da293e_o.jpg

Were you there shooting with the D80 earlyish in the morning?

Anyways I shot a few HDR's out of the box early but am keeping them to myself until I can make them wallpaper friendly!