SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

Originally posted by digsy_20

Actually Matt I beg to differ... he did not even rev his motor until I pulled up and he looked at me... then he started Rev'n his motor... but yeah... other than the fact that he looked right at me he wouldn't have even known I was there...

dude I know him, he doesn;t even know who you are ..... believe me he didn't do it for you ...... but then again your right and I'm wrong ..... I yet again I can't have an opinion and you know all ...

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by digsy_20

Actually it would be interesting to see the Tone race the GTiR too...  

Don't get me wrong I don't know the guy and I am not trying to pick on him but he is just a good place to set Tones Goals on the street because a 13 second 4WD is super fast on the street... (although I guess a 12 second 4WD is better eh Rick)  

Would be pretty awsome to have a 2WD that quick... It would require heads more HP... look at Big Bill with his XD 12.4 at 118 MPH... that is 500 HP and Rick beats Bills street time with only 108 mph... but that is the Joys of new 4WD toys... you got traction so you don't need as much HP

how do people drive 12 second front drives... CRAZY!!

hmm 13 second gtir vs 12 second gtr .... :confused: I can already forsee the outcome .....

Originally posted by Low Vc in da house

What like the turbo badge on the back of your VL, your right it would be pretty boring have to go that slow as to stay behind you. :bahaha:

lol ...... yeah I'm starting to get sick of festiva's chopping me :) ... I only had a turbo badge for 1 day too ...... some little bogan stole it the day i bought the car .....

What time are we going to meet up on saturday and are we trailering the mazda down? Hey rick how much rooting around would it take to shift my torquesplit gauge from the dash cluster down to above the stereo. cause i could swap it for the oil temp gauge, just sick of nearly crashing when i watch the torque split which is pretty much the whole time i'm driving.

So who is racing this weekend? wish Shauno could race, I wanna see his car into the 13s as he had so much bad luck last time. Will be good to see the 2 preludes go head to head too and see if vtec will live up to its name. Will be awesome to watch the two gtrs go too. Looking foward to this weekend quite a bit now ..... Wish i could race though, ah well can't race every T&T while your trying to modify a car.