SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, spanks jaoshie. and yes., i do mean well. as i just posted in the kaso thread. and i dont mean anything buy it either.. i dont try to be mean at all. i dont know any of you.. mabye if i knew all of you. and you all knew me. youd understand my posts!

Oh well..... ill go back to the sand pit

bye

Hello. (B looks around shyly) Am I allowed in here?

Sorry for anything I might have said yesterday. Just a bit hurt about the friendship drifting apart between Mr Kaos and Mr Spank. Confused about why. Sqizz...if you ever want to tell me why, you know my email.

Mrs K

Originally posted by KAOS

Hello. (B looks around shyly) Am I allowed in here?

Sorry for anything I might have said yesterday.  Just a bit hurt about the friendship drifting apart between Mr Kaos and Mr Spank. Confused about why.  Sqizz...if you ever want to tell me why, you know my email.

Mrs K

Hi Mrs. K, yes, you're more than welcome in here... anyone is... it's not like secret club, and it's not Spank HQ or anything.

(The below is not aimed at you, Belinda, it's just a general rant of mine about the current "social" situation)

Friendships change between people, and whatever's happene between Kaos and Squizz, well, that's between those two. As for the rest of us, there seems to be this confusion that "Spank" people (or Spankers, if you prefer) hate "kaos" people. We don't hate them. We get annoyed at stupid comments that get made, that are incorrect, uninformed or just plain lies, and I personally am very disappointed in the attitude of certain people who have turned their backs for unknown reasons and started fabricating stories. We're not bad people. We don't hate you all. We don't hate your cars. CyberPrelude, I want to rub myself up against your Prelude, although I think it could do with a bit more grunt, but still. It's horn. See?

Finally, for all the extra people who feel the need to rant on and tell us all to be friends, there are certain past histories between people that are no business of anyones apart from the parties involved, so don't ask, but it shapes relationships into the way they are.

Not all people get along all the time. That's just the way life is. You can't change it by demanding it and trashtalking and shitstirring don't help the situation, at all. This goes for Kaos and Spankers.

My personal attitude is that I have nothing against Kaos as a whole, and any personal issues I have with individual people are MY issues. *I* will deal with them, if I so choose to.

And no, I don't wish to talk about them, and no, those comments are not some thinly veiled stab at anyone, so please don't flow me with paranoid "What ahve you got against me, man?" comments.

Anyway, the pielady just turned up, have fun y'all.