SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, still waiting on the headers, these things take time and money, I not know what I am wanting to do first, the car is like a two year plan I hope by the end of two years it will be finish to a point I am happy, have to higher stand then again that has always been me with things I buy.

The exhaust project fully finish is like $1,500.00 around about. so getting done in stages. Apart from that I am buying up speaker compoents at the moment, like I have already spent about $1,500.00 at Rocky Car Sound with only a headunit and alarm plus more gear being held for me.

Originally posted by Sciby

Dude, relax. It's all good. First time out there, no one's expecting a record-breaking pass. :cheers:

And those stats are never really accurate... my gts should be about to break 14s, (I hope) and you're faster than I am.

sciby if you don't do 14s I will eat my hat. Hell i did a 15 flat when my car was stock and running. I managed a very average 14 with more engine issues than you can poke a stick at .... you should creep into the 13s ..... well I think anyway ..... Dev relax you'll do a 13 .... but 12s are more likely ....

Originally posted by Bling_Bling

Who cares it just all fun that whole idea hey.

We will, its just fun to try and guess what times a car will do. althouhg last time i had quite a few people tell me that i would do a 13 without adoubt but I never ended up doing one so it was a bit disappointing ......... hmm I better shutup now don't want to have some be disappointed in their car .... anyway guys a 13 second street car is still damn fast and would beat the majority of cars on the street .....

Originally posted by Nissan = Good

Sames. It would be cool if everyone could just mellow. Anyway How am i going to mount this camera in the car on saturday and not get in the shit?

Very easily, the people at the drags dont seem to mind, we have strapped camera's in loads of peoples cars, from DC's to Big bills falcon. Just make sure it is in tight, both times we have just dodgied it up and used the camera strap as the support.