SAU Community

Did I Make An Ass Of Myself

Richen up the fuel on the PFC hand controller,then bring it on boost :D

Judging by his english skills, I would guess he's not old enough to drive a turbo yet :D

i was driving home from work the other day when a 300zx came up behind me and sat on my arse obviously he wanted to race i didnt....so instead of pulling out and hammering it he just sits their for 3 kays occasionally going back but every time we slowed down ie roundabout he was right on my arse again anyway we were going up a hill where i live i pulled to the left to let him through then instead of taking off he slowly drives off ......he seemed to be in suc a hurry before now he slowly drive up the hill WTF now im pissed next roundabout...

dickhead what was the point your on my ass for 3 kays and now your right next to me dont you feel like a wanker was it worth it

now i wouldnt have cared if hed hammered off the z sounded sweet but to sit their like a dimwit .....and what if i had to brake fast he would have crunched the skyline i hate assholes like that

was i wrong whats your opinion

oh and if the z driver is reading this id like to hear your side it was obvious i didnt want to race and you cant be that stupid to realise that cops patrol that road regularly

so? let him be a dickhead....you did the right thing by not racing him

You made an ass of yourself by starting this thread. You're asking people over the internet if you made an ass of yourself because you drove normal and ignored a nob head driving on your ass... the question answers it self. No you didnt make an ass of yourself on the road, but you did here on the forums.

I have a simular dillema all this holdens like vs to vt (v6 auto and if it's lucky a stage 2 shift kit) dumped on its arse with stocks all round and a monster tacho for the world to see shift light set on 3,000rpm so it lights up constently and looks fully sick, try and drag me and think there cars a jet.

Not trying to be cool but i can beat them with my eyes closed :thumbsup: .

It makes me so cut, To most people it might sound funny but I CANT STAND WHEN THIS HAPPENS.