SAU Community

Where To Get Nintendo Wii Chipped

mrgtt

sorry to steal the thread but is there any PS3 chips out there ? or in the making ?

Would be kool if they got a chip that lets the non-60gigs play ps2 games :w00t: and other stuff.

sorry to steal the thread but is there any PS3 chips out there ? or in the making ?

Would be kool if they got a chip that lets the non-60gigs play ps2 games :w00t: and other stuff.

Nup not yet, hopefully soon though.

Re: the Wii, I have had pretty good success with mine ever since I chipped it. Got my stuff from TechSick, mine is an old one and the chip is only $15. Newer ones are more but there are even solder-less options which is actually pretty handy so you dont have to replace the board like I did.

I must have been lucky so far because all of my games have worked but I have been burning at 4x because I had heard that burning it too fast is no good. Oh and one last thing if you are using a different region game with your chip be very careful because it can sometimes wreck the Wii if it tires to do a software update. Google Wii Brick Blocker to get the software to prevent this.

Cheers

:D Hey Kietz....what school did you go to bud......just need to know so my kids don't go there :w00t:

lyk cum on sled, dere nada problems wiv da speekage of kietz. he be understood laik totally yknow laik effryware him go laik from solsbree down to da norlungar, lyk joo got 2 be d0wn wiv da speek or da bigbubbas be kickin in yr grille when u go 2 da local blue laight disko...kos dey dun kare 4 kops or, laik, dikshunareeez u knowz

lyk cum on sled, dere nada problems wiv da speekage of kietz. he be understood laik totally yknow laik effryware him go laik from solsbree down to da norlungar, lyk joo got 2 be d0wn wiv da speek or da bigbubbas be kickin in yr grille when u go 2 da local blue laight disko...kos dey dun kare 4 kops or, laik, dikshunareeez u knowz

ha, ha, good one Ben........you're not a little green alien too by any chance?!

i have a 60 gig. wanna swap plus cash adjustment? haha. need cash for my car.

Good offer Damo...if i only had a ps3 to start off with. Not really into games that much any more, havent played my xbox in about 3 years :S. Now waiting for the dust to settle with all the new consoles that cme out and see whats worth buying. At this stage im only considering getting the PS3 because it can play blueray discs, and not that much for the games.

But i heard you can download and play SNES games on Wii ??? if thats true then thats also tempting, chrono trigger ftw!