SAU Community

Bought 3037s kit today for my car

R34GTT-R

Went to melbourne this afternoon and inspected a hks 3037s kit.i got hks extractors,massive wastegate,3037s 56t,all the turbo lines,z32 afm,all piping,hoses etc,oil catch can and a heap of 3" mandrel bent tube.the kit is only 3 months old.reason bloke was selling it is it threw a leg out of bed in number 2 cyl.Got my PFC coming through supraman next week.HPI34T look the f**k out.300rwkw here i come.just tossing up now where to get it all tuned ice or bmt?:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R34GTT-R

Went to melbourne this afternoon and inspected a hks 3037s kit.i got hks extractors,massive wastegate,3037s 56t,all the turbo lines,z32 afm,all piping,hoses etc,oil catch can and a heap of 3" mandrel bent tube.the kit is only 3 months old.reason bloke was selling it is it threw a leg out of bed in number 2 cyl.Got my PFC coming through supraman next week.HPI34T look the f**k out.300rwkw here i come.just tossing up now where to get it all tuned ice or bmt?:D

You should have come and said hello.

Tough decision: ice or bmt.

Either way mate you will end up with some serious power if all that goes in :D

Good luck with it all.

Guest INASNT

I am getting the same thing done, but all custom made, manifold and turbo and the same wastegate as daves.

U r very lucky to pick the kit up, i was looking for the kit 2 but was 2 hard to find. How did u find the seller?

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by predator666

isn't the 3037 fairly laggy??

but should be a beast no matter what :D

not if tuned properly.

3037 is good for about 330-340rwkw on an rb25

ice or bmt?:D

ICE all the way. G and Nige are great guys. They have done heaps of conversions, massive turbo's, tuning, everything.

Call Gerald on 0414-359-888

or 9512-7591

Very competitive pricing

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by RedR32

ICE all the way. G and Nige are great guys. They have done heaps of conversions, massive turbo's, tuning, everything.  

Call Gerald on 0414-359-888

or 9512-7591

Very competitive pricing

yes we all know how to contact them, my car is there at the moment

If you want tuning and setuo go to racepace as you know who build leewahs 495rwkw engine and tuned it :D

ring bmt and ice see who will do a better price i would chose bmt personally

but RACEPACE is the number 1

Well I was there thursday and it wasnt, but alot changes in 2 days down there. Sooo many cars. I even think G's project is on hold till he clears the backlog. and Niges Supra WOW!!! I went in it before he bent the rod, damn quick than, but now? 10.9 is FARKN quick for a RWD car

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

oh and i'd go ice all the way, they did a super job on my powerfc :)

my injectors finially arrived from japan yesterday, so some of the work can be done.

How long was your pfc tune? and how much did it cost u?

Originally posted by INASNT

U r very lucky to pick the kit up, i was looking for the kit 2 but was 2 hard to find. How did u find the seller?

The bible!.i mean the trading post in wrecking section took me mate with me and we played him.crunched him a beauty! :)

Guest INASNT

The bible!.i mean the trading post in wrecking section took me mate with me and we played him.crunched him a beauty! :)

trading post hey?

did u pull the turbo apart and check it out?

I am assuming u paid around $3500-$4000 for this kit?