SAU Community

Bought 3037s kit today for my car

R34GTT-R

Yeah no shaft play.its sweet as.he only ran it for 3 months on his 33 and didnt upgrade fuel system had his pfc running injectors at 110%.You spot on with the price.once he agreed we just started adding shit to the deal.think he needed the dough as he had a 33 sitting in front yard with big hole in block. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gasket and cams.my motor only done 17000(unless they can wizz the electronic dashes)so if i tune it to perfection with no detonation and shit it should be sweet.if HPI34T dies soon i might rethink my plans.

Inasnt what turbo did you end up getting???

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by R34GTT-R

Yeah no shaft play.its sweet as.he only ran it for 3 months on his 33 and didnt upgrade fuel system had his pfc running injectors at 110%.You spot on with the price.once he agreed we just started adding shit to the deal.think he needed the dough as he had a 33 sitting in front yard with big hole in block. :)

Can you take a pic of the manifold and post it up?

coz i am getting 1 custom made from steam pipes and want it to look like the original hks stuff. U recon i could borrow it for a few days to take a few measurements?

Guest INASNT

Just gasket and cams.my motor only done 17000(unless they can wizz the electronic dashes)so if i tune it to perfection with no detonation and shit it should be sweet.if HPI34T dies soon i might rethink my plans.

Inasnt what turbo did you end up getting???

u got new injectors, pump, clutch etc?

i am getting custom made 3037S

Guest INASNT

Nope im broke as a joke now.i still need.EBC,gasket,cams,pump,injectors,clutch,fmic.

Any workshops out there wanna sponser me.Maybe SPEED magazine?? :)

ok since u r broke for now can i borrow the manifold and take a few dimensions??? :uh-huh:

Guest INASNT

You wanna jig it???that can be arranged.

yep, and to show it to the guy making the manifold so he can make it nice like the hks.

I will be back in mel next friday, i will pm u then.

Can u post a pic of it up?

Originally posted by INASNT

my injectors finially arrived from japan yesterday, so some of the work can be done.

How long was your pfc tune? and how much did it cost u?

it tooks about 2.5 hours of dyno time... and i got it done supercheap coz i was booked in the saturday before and i went there but they had problems getting the supra ready for heathcote so they had to cancel me and i already got there so they made it up to me with the cheap price :)

Guest INASNT

They can only be 100kb i gotta try and resize.

use abobe photoshop to resize em, usually 800x600 is just under 100k